Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzcut is back

https://www.planetside2.com/players/...?view=timeline

He logged on last week for a couple hours, what does this mean?

Judging from his killboard, it seems he was mass team killed by TR allies.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
    ― George Orwell, "1984"

Re: Buzzcut is back

Yeah, I don't think World of Warcraft is doin' it for him. He may have been a little hasty in leaving PS2 the way he did.

Comment

If he's going to be teamkilled that often, he's not going to be staying unless he's somehow bringing the whole Enclave back to be his human shields again.

Comment

I thought i was going crazy when I kept seeing TE tags.. but I stop seeing them because our armor squad killed them all.. YAY TANKS!!

Comment

He got killed by allies?

Damn that is unfortunate, VG has single handedly brought TR back in the game, if he came back TR might finally get their act together.
          SPEAK UP! and lets combat the fog of war together.

Comment

Buzz has this really long moan and groan about PS2 and how they needed to change the game. They actually incorporated a lot of his suggestions (actually things most people were complaining about but he was the most vocal). Like closing certain doors and windows so you couldn't spam nade the points, providing for a metagame within the context of the game (WDS), etc.... He left it with "I may pick it (PS2) up again at a later time but right now the TE has quit PS2". So it wouldn't surprise me if he did come back.

Comment

Just what we need in the game. A strong Psychotic leader for the minions with low self esteem to follow! It's always good to have a nemisis:row__591:
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah. If he IS back, then TR command comms are about to become a massive pain once again, and I pity the poor fellows who have to deal with it. Especially the ones who've somehow managed to turn TR from a wreck back into a major player in the last few months!

On our end it was always nice to have a villain to shake our fist at. :)

Comment

Personally I'll be happy to put a few shots in his head.........

Comment

This is actually pretty late news... He is not coming back.
                    He decided to stream planetside a few weeks ago because people kept messaging him about coming back after all the optimizations and balance passes.

He knows the game has removed but there really isn't enough to bring him back to the game. He still finds the battles relatively meaningless.
                    Keep in mind this guy has been BR100 since around Beta times and he only really plays as infantry. He's gotten everything there is to get out of the planetside progression system.

He has a rather odd summation of planetside2 after he finished his session:
                    WARNING: Buzzcut style language
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTnY...HMvSTyi1W89fBw

Comment

He wants something longer lasting and 'real'. Frankly I don't think PS2 can ever live up to those expectations in its current form. PS2 is an FPS through and through but its not a war . . . and its current scale can never allow for it to be one. I'm happy with the way PS2 is shaping up, I'd love to be back and playing it too with you guys, but it is obvious that BCP isn't.

Comment

I keep seeing Palmtree on, his a high ranking Enclave player.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X