Straight pull on sniper gun on PSTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Straight pull on sniper gun on PSTS

Just a heads up and a little opinion on the new straight pull sniper guns. The straight pull will allow sniper to scope, acquire, and shoot a target and then fire another 4 rounds without re-chambering another round. While initially it sounds like a great idea I'd venture to say that there will be a significant amount of snipers killed who cert (100 certs for each gun) this for their guns. Let me explain, part of the process for being successful as a sniper is to move........even if ever so slightly, but move while cloaked. The point being that even though your are cloaked you are still there and can be shot. I have head shot literally 100s of snipers that cloaked and never moved and it's actually the most satisfying kill. There is a process of cloaking, acquire a target, hold breath, uncloak, fire, recloak/reload/move back, let the cloak recharge, and then repeat. A sniper can not fire while cloaked so if he has certed the straight pull on his sniper gun he will not be as likely to acquire the automatic process of reload/move before acquiring another target and will stay in the same spot to fire another round. So If you are on the receiving end of a sniper round and survived, and caught a glimpse of him, then fire in the same area and more than likely you will either kill him or do some damage.

Just my 2 cents.

Re: Straight pull on sniper gun on PSTS

Yeah, I could definitely see this encouraging some bad habits.

Comment

Re: Straight pull on sniper gun on PSTS

More killz to pay the billz for the elite snipers at least.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
      ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...