Intentional Teamkilling Will Not Be Tolerated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Intentional Teamkilling Will Not Be Tolerated

As the title of this thread hints at, intentional teamkilling will not be tolerated.

Here is the 'Proper Conduct' portion of our General SOP:

Originally posted by General SOP
    Members must read the Tactical Gamer Primer and agree to act in a manner consistent with the play style that is outlined in it. If you feel this play style is not suited to your gaining maximum certs or other in game rewards, then perhaps a reassessment of your desire to be at Tactical Gamer is in order. As per the Primer, we play for each other, not points or unlocks.

Tactical Gamer expects our members to behave in a mature fashion, whether it's in-game or on the forums. Here are some of our ground rules -

No swearing.
    No abusive behavior.
    No racist, sexist or discriminatory comments.
    Respect for other players must be maintained at all times.
    Respect the chain of command and follow squad and platoon leader orders.

Inappropriate or unsociable behavior by our members will be dealt with at the discretion of Outfit Administration. Possible sanctions that OA might initiate include but are not limited to suspension or removal from the Outfit, issuance of forum account infractions or requiring additional training.
    I took the liberty of highlighting the relevant parts.

Unless there are extenuating circumstances (ie. a player asking to be TK'd because of the map glitch), the punishment for intentionally TK'ing anyone, including TG members, will be immediate removal from the Tactical Gamer Outfit.

If you find yourself to be the target of a team killer (I'm speaking about intentional TK's, not the garden variety), please do the following:

1. Report the TK'er with the in-game /report feature.
    2. Ignore the TK'er and go about your business.
    2a. If the TK'er persists, leave the area.

We have quite a few Outfit members that do not frequent the forums and they may miss this important announcement. Please be sure to spread the word in-game!

sigpic

Re: Intentional Teamkilling Will Not Be Tolerated

Retaliation TKs are definitely a no-no.

Also, remember that accidents happen to everyone. Before reporting a TG member (through the Contact Outfit Administration section) it is good practice to politely ask them what happened as they may be able to explain the circumstances. In fact, I sometimes do this for non-TG as well.

Likewise, if you cause an accident it's best to clearly apologize via tells, or Outfit chat or TS if multiple people are involved, both to be polite and for the sake of avoiding confusion. Again, particularly to TGers, but it would be nice to always do so.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Does this apply to self-defense TK's?

If a low level moron is intentionally team killing me in WG or on the field am I to take it?
      I don't really like dying to something I can easily prevent.

Same goes for friendly C4 fairies trying to kill friendly tanks because of boredom or butt hurt, I don't really want to wait another 10 mins before I can pull.

TKs because talking in prox "du-uh you 4!? your retarded die"

All this has happened and I've recently received my 1,000th death due to TK'ing. I'm sick and tired of dying in stupid ways due to stupid people doing stupid things.

Not retaliation TKs after you've been tk'ed but while your being done so....

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
      ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

Did you read MK's post above? He stated our policy very clearly. If you wish to take issue with said policy, please do so via the COA forum.

Unless there are extenuating circumstances (ie. a player asking to be TK'd because of the map glitch), the punishment for intentionally TK'ing anyone, including TG members, will be immediate removal from the Tactical Gamer Outfit.

If you find yourself to be the target of a team killer (I'm speaking about intentional TK's, not the garden variety), please do the following:

1. Report the TK'er with the in-game /report feature.
        2. Ignore the TK'er and go about your business.
        2a. If the TK'er persists, leave the area.

We have quite a few Outfit members that do not frequent the forums and they may miss this important announcement. Please be sure to spread the word in-game!

Comment

No TKs, no exceptions. Pretty straightforward.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X