No announcement yet.

Dev Tweet: Hossin, Continent Locking, Outfit Recruiting and Base Capture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Dev Tweet: Hossin, Continent Locking, Outfit Recruiting and Base Capture

Allegedly these things will be going live next week.

I'll believe it when I see it.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Re: Dev Tweet: Hossin, Continent Locking, Outfit Recruiting and Base Capture

Huh. Hossin releasing WITHOUT much fanfare?

Comment

sounds like windows 7. M$osft: "Ummm, Vista was awful, quick we fixed it. Don't hurt us!"
      MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Well I'll be.

It looks like at least most of the stuff Higby mentioned are going up on PTS right now. Maybe it'll go live when they said.

Higby also made a 'State-of-the-Update' address on the SOE forums.

The short version is that while Hossin isn't totally finished, they did their best to make sure it's at least playable, and they're going to be polishing up and publishing a base every 2-3 weeks or so. I like this approach, it gives them a relatively short feedback cycle with information from the Live environment. I've thought since before the lattice that they should have renovated the continents one or two bases at a time instead of doing the whole continent all at once. This has the potential to be awesome for Planetside.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X