HELP! Trouble posting with links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Trouble posting with links

Every time I try to post a message with a hyperlink, I get this error message:

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.
    I tried just copying and pasting the urls as text and unchecked the "Automatically parse links in text" option, but it still won't let me submit a reply... Has anyone else had this issue? Do you know what can be done?

Re: HELP! Trouble posting with links

The error is slightly ambiguous, but you need to have made a certain minimum number of posts in order to have hyperlinks. I believe the number is ten, and since it looks like this here is your tenth post, try posting a link in this thread and see what happens.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

Nope. No luck.

Comment

Again, no luck. Good thought, though. Thanks for helping.

Comment

I know that there IS some sort of 'new users can't post for a while' mechanic, but I'm not certain what the exactly rules are. One of the admins should know for certain, or at least be able to help you if there's something genuinely wrong.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

As far as I'm aware, Daelon is correct about needing 10 posts.

I've seen this happen a couple times in the past. In order to get it sorted out, you'll have to post to the Contact Tactical Gamer Administration forum and explain what's going on. They'll get you fixed up.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Mindkill. I'll give that a shot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X