TG Outfit Decal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Outfit Decal

Have we selected our decal for the outfit yet?

Re: TG Outfit Decal

Thinking something like the dog tags with one saying TG (front) and the back saying NC? We would need a slightly different angle than the usual one so the NC would be somewhat visible.

<<<<<<No art skill. Just a suggestion.

Comment

We're discussing this in the NCO forum currently. If we were to go with a custom TG logo it would need to gain approval via the Player Studio submission system. No text, i.e. TG, is allowed in the logo. Now the kicker, which is our sticking point on the issue currently, is that the logo would be available in the marketplace and could be purchased by anyone with the SC to buy it. Obviously this is kind of a deal breaker for us. The system may change down the road but for right now, we're on hold as far as a custom logo goes.

We can certainly talk about a placeholder in the mean time. I'm sitting on some station cash that could go towards setting us up with something currently available, but it wouldn't be unique. Happy to discuss our options though.

Comment

Already payed SC for the vehicle and Armor outfit placeholders for for most of my accounts, just waiting for the decals to acticate them.

Maybe we can start a vote to see who likes what before the leader starts spending any SC?

The following links shows a small section of avaliable Decals:
        Currently there are around 100 Vehicle and 62 Armor decals ingame:

http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicle_Decals
        http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Decals

I like the 'Bird of Prey' Vehicle Decal and Feel the 'Classic Eagle' Armor Decal goes nicely with it.
        I also like the 'Classic Sward Armor' Decal but connot find a vehicle decal to compliment it with.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

I nominate the decal "Death Watch". I feel it is NC supportive, intimidating, and dignified, and arguably the most difficult to achieve: Noticeable on the tiny spaces on vehicles and infantry where decals appear.

Comment

I like the Retro NC one personally. But if anyone can purchase our custom decal, what's the point? Would be nice to have it displayed on bases we capture.....

Comment

I am thinking the better way of doing this is to submit custom art work, instead of a placeholder.

Comment

I tend to do some photoshop minimalistic artwork, relatively new to TG but I love how the leading system works. Ill give it a shot and post my results
                Update: so apparently Im not allowed to post links to my imagur picture of it anywhere else I could submit it?
                Last edited by RaymondScout; 07-14-2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaymondScout View Post
                  I tend to do some photoshop minimalistic artwork, relatively new to TG but I love how the leading system works. Ill give it a shot and post my results
                  Update: so apparently Im not allowed to post links to my imagur picture of it anywhere else I could submit it?
                  Hi Raymond

You need at least 10 posts I think before you can submit links and such. It is a spam feature. Looking forward to seeing what you have cooked up :-)

Todd
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Todd
                    -I didn't realize this as again I'm new to TG ill post on various subjects I find interesting on the forums

Comment

so hopefully ill be able to post it pretty soon, however i think im on my tenth post and im still not allowed to post links.

Comment

Originally posted by RaymondScout View Post
                        so hopefully ill be able to post it pretty soon, however i think im on my tenth post and im still not allowed to post links.
                        its more than 10.... Im still unable to post links

Comment

Originally posted by profchaos2001 View Post
                          its more than 10.... Im still unable to post links
                          I think its 30....

Comment

Alright so I sent you a message todd, but I have no verification as to weather you got it or not. I also sent you a different message that should contain a link to the picture

Comment

I received it Raymond was out of town yesterday. Here it is. The bad news is it contains text and that is not allowed. I like the graphic though with them watching each others backs. Keep working I think you might be onto something. Also you need to keep in mind it needs to be instantly recognizable. I'm not sure how much of the detail in that will be seen from a distance.

Thanks for doing this!! Lets see some others from you artists in the rough. Todd
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X