Alex021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex021

We all know the man, That guy who, when your SL says "hold your spawns let's figure out where we're gonna go." and then one by one your squad is revived.... and everyone says thanks alex!

today we've determined, that since the ribbons update occurred, Alex021 has revived at least 7935 soldiers on Auraxis.

I know "the death of one man is a tragedy; the death of one million is a statistic", but lets give some props to this selfless pacifist who's always with our squads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Also I'll keep pestering him for letting us know when he reaches 667 revive medals (and thereby 10,000 revives.)

Re: Alex021

Way to go Alex!! I know you have revived me at least 7000 of those so I figure you owe me some credit for dying so much :-) Where do you get stats like this Prof??
    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely, big props to Alex, whose presence guarantees that I'm not going to be staying dead long!

And while we're at it, you other habitual medics, like Matt and Assault? You're all frickin' machines.

Comment

also sparhawk, his the only one that can keep up with my crazy shenanigans

Comment

The only way to get this stat is through ribbons on your in-game stat profile. under "miscellaneous" it shows the number of ribbons for revives healing repair and so on.

Comment

Alex should lead a medic training course lololol

Comment

Nice work Alex,
              Ive see you run through cross fire to save a downed solder who got snipped from the pack

I have also seen you limp back to safety with a wounded solder, healing and reviving as you go

And you have picked me up many times, even when I have fallen to my death.

Again thank you Alex.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Always enjoy playing with you Alex!

You have saved my butt more than a few times.

Comment

Sounds like you guys need to submit some people for some TG ribbon nominations!
                  "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Alex is truly a awesome medic! The best that I have seen! Way to go Alex. Keep it up.
                    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Wooah! I've actually never seen that topic.. o_O Thanks a lot guys, it's a pleasure to revive you all :) (btw, Garthra was my 10,000th revived soldier)
                      And I take this opportunity to salute Antipro and Arcsecond cause when I am down, they're are the ones who revive me most of the time.

It may not be the right place to ask, but is there another game TG is playing actively where my medic services would be needed? I don't wanna leave PS2 at all, just wonder if I can have even more time with TG in a game where the medic role is helpful.
                      sigpic
                      "Keep calm and wait for the medic."
                      {45 270 lives saved}

Comment

I know Battlefield is big in TG, i tried it out but came back running to Planetside lol

Comment

We'd have loved to have had you in Project Reality (a mil-sim BF2 mod) where death was really harshly penalized and a good medic was at least as critical as it is in PS2, but I think PR has largely died out... which makes me sad.

Lots of ex-PR guys in the TG community here, though!

Comment

Haaa.. BF2, that's where I started reviving people. I was always a medic in that game a few years ago. I've looked at PR, and it sounds awesome! But yeah.. it's too late.
                            Is BF3 active in TG? and is there some of PS2 guys playing it?
                            sigpic
                            "Keep calm and wait for the medic."
                            {45 270 lives saved}

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse