Mia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mia

I am not a regular forum user, but I thought I would make a post explaining my absence from TG squads in the last couple of months; as I do miss being a part of them.
    I recently had to move house and consequently, I am now forced to use a wireless router, which combined with Australia's poor internet infrastructure, and the physical distance between my location (Brisbane AUS) and the US East coast server, equate to some game breaking lag. I have found playing my VS character on Connery is not quite as bad, and have even created an NC character there to get the NC experience as well. Unfortunately the frequent lag spikes of 10000+ make it impossible to be a reliable and effective team member. So I have stayed away from organized, intelligent squad/platoons like TG run, in favor of 'loan wolfing' and joining random squads and platoons. I am hoping to move house again in the near future and get a more reliable internet connection again. As i said, I miss running in TG squads and I look forward to fighting with you guys again.

Re: Mia

We'll keep a spot open for you! Best of luck sorting out connection issues, looking forward to seeing you in squad again!

Comment

Re: Mia

Shame the connection is holding you back, we'd love to have you! Keep us updated and good luck.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X