Armor scrimmage VS BWC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor scrimmage VS BWC

So i posted a new thread on the emerald Reddit page about armor. Here is the link Armor dedicated squads : EmeraldPS2. One of the BWC armor SL was thinking about having a scrimmage on the PTS, so before I say yes I was wondering how many ppl would be interested in this? I would like to have at least 2 squads worth of ppl since they can field more numbers then we can.

Just let post here if you would be interested and what you would prefer to role as (gunner, tanker, sundie, or harasser)

Re: Armor scrimmage VS BWC

I like how you told them your tactics :P

Comment

Originally posted by Hero View Post
      I like how you told them your tactics :P
      Hopefully they will learn from it because steam rolling over TR and VS armor over and over makes them not pull armor anymore lol

Comment

I'll play

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Timing dependent, but I'd be up for it!

Comment

needs install, and time dependent. and sleep dependent. But would be willing. As far as vehicle: Yes. Prefer gunner, however am capable driver.
            MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

I'll have to download and install the PTS client, because this sounds fun.

I'm down for anything except driving a vanguard.

sigpic

Comment

Sign me up. I am able to do either seat.
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds fun, and I am up for gunning! My driving skills are not up to snuff

Comment

I'm interested. I can drive a vanguard.

Comment

awesome! ill go ahead and reach out to the BWC outfit and see if we can work something out. I'm going to shoot for sometime next month so everyone will have enough time to download or update the PTS. I've come up with 2 new strategies that are going to take them by "surprise" even if we are outnumbered and if they have x amount of repair sundies. I am also going to work with them to set some rules. Also this will be a training/friendly match, no bragging before or afterwards, this is not just for us but I will ask them to do the same. If everything works out my goal is to make this a new thing in planetside like community clash or server smash. I'm really excited for this, ill keep everyone updated ASAP. Thanks again for the support

Comment

Sounds good ghost. Try to get this on a night other than Fridays please. I don't want the rest of the guys that are not doing this to miss our presence on Fridays.
                        sigpic

Comment

He said he was gonna shoot for a weekend sometime this or next month. Was chatting with him in game. Only about an hour or so commitment, more if you stick around for the AAR.

Comment

I asked them if sept the 13th would work, around 6-7 pm est. since this is not a base capture and respawns are not allowed the main battle should not take long to be honest. we could get a few runs in an hour if everyone was up for it.

Comment

I'll gun for ya! Maybe we should get together beforehand and workout the whole PTS thing though? Isn't there some extremely long certing process to go through to get everyone up to speed?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X