PS2 Forums, Reddit, Twitter & PSU Developer Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] PS2 Forums, Reddit, Twitter & PSU Developer Tracker

For those trying to stay up to date with developer comments and news it may be a little frustrating to have things spread out over multiple sites. I just stumbled across this excellent tracker for those I mentioned:

Planetside 2 Tracker

Please feel free to use this thread to point out any noteworthy changes. Major news and on-going discussion deserve their own threads.

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Re: PS2 Forums, Reddit, Twitter & PSU Developer Tracker

Weapon reticles are being centered and potentially will be customizable! Yay!

Originally posted by PS2-Bishop
    I just finished overhauling all the red dot/emissive scopes to use our new scope shader. This will make all scopes perfectly aligned and consistently visible across the board. Look for it in the next couple patches.

The new shader will easily allow us, and potentially you, to change the color, size, and reticle of the sights.

I'm excited for this to get in game.

Edit: Thanks for the gold. I also want to emphasize that this wasn't just me being awesome. This took effort from our tech artists and designers, too.
    Source 1

Originally posted by PS2-Bishop
    The only thing being updated is the reticle itself. The sights and movements won't change at all. So while you're firing and taking damage, the reticle will stay still. Your camera/sight will still move and shake.
    Source 2

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X