Round of applause

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round of applause

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has joined or ran an armor squad. After what we did Sunday on esamir vs TR and VS sometimes at the same time and still wreaking house, it's safe to say that we have mastered armor combat in planetside 2. I remember when zepkron and I first started messing around with vanguards and spending hours talking about how we could make this work here at TG. After a few months we were finally ready to let everyone know about our vision. So with the support and backing from all of you we were able to live fire our fresh tactics and maneuvers not all worked but the result was something we were not expecting. I've join other NC "armor" squads but it's just pull large amounts of tanks and charge the enemy until everyone dies.... None of this would of been possible without you guys so thank you all so much!!!

Re: Round of applause

Thanks for leading. I need to get in squad again one of these days.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Trois fois hourra!

Really. It is with that kind of material we make this game more than a game (transcend is the verb, I think.) Our community is "a thing of beauty" (quoting Garthra on that one!)

I think if we put the emphasis on the generic squad's vehicule loadout of the Instant Success Armor Column, by Zepkron & Ghostshooter101, if I may, we could change the way non-TG players around us organise themselves. It cannot do the whole job - nothing will anyway -, but hey! it is a good way to go on!

Pats on the back are in order.

Comment

Woo looking forward for when I come back to play with armour. never had much success beforehand. Cant wait to give my AP lightning a few kills

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X