vts know's how to fly.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] vts know's how to fly.

I have seen vts take to the sky's in almost anything. Just thought that I would share this with you guys. Sorry for the laughing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ78...ature=youtu.be

Anyway is was a fun squad and I'm always glad to have vts as a squad mate. I asked him before I put this up, and he was a good sport and said that I could. :) Oh and the other thing that you might notice is that I have my settings all the way to low. This is because we had run on Hossen before and I was rendering stuff at the time. So I normally don't run at 30fps on low. Hope that this cheered you up as much as it did for me when it happened.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Re: vts know's how to fly.

last time i was in vts gal we were on indar but i could of sworn we warped to esamir for like 2 seconds =p

also that laugh tho :D

Comment

Hahah soo funny, I had to logoff 10 minutes later as for me everyone was in the air

Ghostshooter, Ive done a few gal runs when my Ram was close to its limit, I remember Booze and another TG members were gunning for me. They said I was in and out of the ground and building all the way to the Warp Gate but still got kills on the way :P

The latest updates means I can use up to 4GB of 16BG of ram before this happens, before it was 2.9GB, so things are slowly getting better..

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

LOL, funny video. I've seen him do that in a Vanguard, where the tank flips around in weird ways. Funny!

Comment

Looks like what happened to me sometimes when I was using my mobile hotspot for an internet connection. lol
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X