Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armoured Warfare 24v24 Are you Tactical enough??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Armoured Warfare 24v24 Are you Tactical enough??

Hello lads

We have been invited by server smash reps to participate in an Armour combat event/ events. Barring unforeseen circumstances with weird rule sets that would promote C4 Jihading of vehicles I think we will be able to participate.

What we need from you is to sign up in advance so we can see if we have enough people of our own (24) or we need to join forces with other Outfits.

If you sign up you will need to join with our squads to practise. We will not show up with untrained troops. If we all make an effort we can kick some serious butt.
    Please sign up with the following information
    In Game Name:
    Preferred in-game role:

Below is the rule set for those of you who don't Redditt.

Vehicle Only Team Death Match Rules

Two teams of 24 players each.
    Matches are 20 minutes, game is a best of 3 matches.
    Teams swap sides of the field for each match
    The team that wins the opening coin toss chooses which side of the field to start on.
    Each team starts every match with a specific roster of 15 vehicles.
    2 - Flashes
    3 - Harassers
    4 - Lightnings
    4 - Main Battle Tanks
    2 - Sunderers

No vehicles other than these 15 may be pulled, and no replacement vehicles may be spawned during the match.

Vehicles may be equipped with whatever weapons and utilities the team chooses.

All vehicle terminals and base turrets will be destroyed in the play area.

Play is restricted to the hexes shown on the map. The hexes will be flipped to the ownership of the neutral faction so players can easily identify the playing field.

Players may only spawn as Engineer, Medic, or Infiltrator.

Light Assault, Heavy, and MAX classes are prohibited.

Engineer AV turrets are not allowed.

Mines and C4 are allowed (**We want to try this out, but we will be watching closely for balance)

Implants are allowed.

Spawn beacons are allowed.

Each side will have a neutral 3rd party sunderer deployed at the specified location on the map.

These “goal sunderers” will be equipped with max rank deploy shield and will have a referee inside to prevent the vehicle from despawning.

The first team to destroy the other teams goal sunderer is the winner.

All vehicles must start the match behind their friendly goal sunderer in relation to the rest of the field.

Each team informs the organizers before the match of the primary and secondary choice of faction they wish to play. If both teams choose the same faction, a coin flip will determine which team will play as that faction for the first round. The teams will then swap factions for the second round. If a third tiebreaking round is required, faction choice will be determined by another coin flip.
    sigpic

Re: Armoured Warfare 24v24 Are you Tactical enough??

In Game Name: TGToddshooter
    Preferred in-game role: Tanker
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Todd for the post. Since 24 players is alot to ask for I will be asking some tankers that I know of. If you know anyone and feel like they would like to join with us please feel free to ask. They will have to get an approval from us first. I'll post more info as I get it.

In game Name: Ghostshooter101
      Preferred in-game role: squad/platoon leader, Tanker

Comment

In game Name: MatthewTheManiac
        Preferred in-game role: Sunderer driver, Tanker, Gunner

Will be gone this week end but should be available to practice any time in the week (Except on Sundays during church).
        "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

In game Name: Alex021
          Preferred in-game role: Sunderer driver (ammo/repair)

I never played in an event like this, it's sounds very fun ^^
          sigpic
          "Keep calm and wait for the medic."
          {45 270 lives saved}

Comment

How far off is the date of this? I am hoping to have my new rig together around the holidays...

Also, dat dere BWC scrim ribbon looks awful nice in your sig, Todd. :)
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

There is no date set yet but they were aiming for sometime next month. The whole thing is still in beta so most likely we will be the beta testers lol

Comment

In Game Name: TGRandyShughartClwFL
                Preferred Roles: Sundie driver/gunner, Harasser Driver, Tank Gunner

My participation depends entirely on when this is, and whether or not I have my new rig ready by then. I am thinking around a week or so after Thanksgiving (I'm looking for those Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals before pulling the trigger).
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The follow images are some of the suggested battlefields

Comment

Do we know what the date of the event is? I'd be more comfortable committing if I had an idea of when it would be.

Comment

no set date yet. Theres alot that needs to happen before a date can be set. The main one is getting two teams together. This is more of a who is interested thread. Once we get an official date we'll let everyone know

Comment

In Game Name: QuantumQrack
                        Preferred in-game role: Sunderer Driver

Comment

I was hoping for bigger battlefields but beggars can't be choosers I guess.
                          sigpic

Comment

To be fair, those are pretty big battlefields, much larger than we had in the BWC skirmish!

In-game name: Starstriker
                            Preferred role: Lightning or MBT driver

Comment

My participation will really depend on the time. Starting mid November I may only get to play on weekends for a few months. If that.

In Game Name: Vladimiric
                              Preferred in-game role: Tank driver, Harasser Driver.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X