Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woops!

Hey guys!

I might of accidently left the outfit in game haha ^^ i applied for the outfit again saying that i accidently left.

I hope i can get back in soon!

- Mr. Sky
    Pull up the bulls for Iron Maiden! Rock 'n Roll for AC/DC Ride your motor for Motorhead! Fight War for Tactical Gamers!

Re: Woops!

You do know what the penalty for deserters is....

Just kidding! if you are not back in by the time I get home from work I will send you a outfit invite =)

Just send me a friends request in game so I know when you are online.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostshooter101 View Post
      You do know what the penalty for deserters is....

Just kidding! if you are not back in by the time I get home from work I will send you a outfit invite =)

Just send me a friends request in game so I know when you are online.
      i have been playing till 6 AM way to much so i'll check ya tommorow :P
      Pull up the bulls for Iron Maiden! Rock 'n Roll for AC/DC Ride your motor for Motorhead! Fight War for Tactical Gamers!

Comment

I admire the dedication lololol

Comment

i'm on now!

Comment

If any NCO is on at the moment please send Sky an outfit invite. Or any member pass the message on.

Thanks,
            Ghost

Comment

i appreciate that! ghosts

Thanks!

- Mr. Sky

Comment

Are you still on? I sent your name it vtsNuk so he can add you.

Comment

i'm in !

Comment

MyrskynSeurajaa, welcome back promoted back to member.

Have a read of the following link to refresh your memories :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/mass-mu...lanetside-2-a/

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

That "more members" (or whatever it's called) button is awfully close to the "leave outfit" button. lol

I probably re-invited at least five people that did that during the time I was an NCO and/or Officer.

I'm surprised that hasn't been fixed by now, SOE has been pretty good about small "quality of life" issues like this in the past. Maybe they are just not aware of the problem?
                      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                        I'm surprised that hasn't been fixed by now, SOE has been pretty good about small "quality of life" issues like this in the past. Maybe they are just not aware of the problem?
                        I know it's been a while since you played, but are you sure you're talking about Planetside 2? And by SOE you surely don't mean Sony Online Entertainment?

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

It's a UI issue, and SOE has had a critical shortage of UI designers for a while now.

Comment

Yeah it sucks! i bet alot of poeple made the same mistake i did

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X