Cool Enemy Outfit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Cool Enemy Outfit

Last Saturday, we where running around in two squads having fun on Amerish. We had been capping bases with little to no resistance. We moved to Crux Headquarters and finely got a okay fight. We where holding B and fighting off the enemy by one's and two's as they attacked. Then just about 30 or so seconds before we capped the fighting seemed to die down. We capped and started to move to get a Sunderer when A was flipped. There was a motion dart at A and we saw the whole building full of read dots.

We ran over there and attacked the building. Most of the squad pushed in at the West door and I came in at the East door. I was a Max and pushed in and was not expecting what I saw. I remember two Engineer Anti-Infi turrets around that point. I think there was more but I didn't really have the time to observe what there layout was. When I entered the room I ran to cover as the incoming fire was way higher then I was expecting. The Heaves where out in front with Engineers peeking out of cover. Light assaults went for the C4 on me as soon as I entered the room and I didn't see any Medics. So that ether means that they didn't have any, Or that the Medics where hiding behind cover like they should be. Unfortunately for them, I had shotguns for arms and killed the two LA that came for me. Then I killed three other guys. (Not sure what class they where) At that range, it was a twoshot kill so when I fired both of my guns at once they stud no chance. The fight on my end only lasted about 10 seconds but I was about less than 1/4th health by the end, with me only being out of cover for less than half that time. Not to meantnion that I had my shield drained for the short time that I had it out.

I think that I entered the room a little before the rest of the squad so I had a more fun fight. I said that it was a really good hold and others said that is wasn't that good. But I think that is has to do with the fact, that I attacked before I should have (Sorry about that) and I was using the Shotgun Max, in the perfect range for the maximum damage. They only had about one squad, and I killed half of it.

As we moved out, I sent to all five people I killed messages and two of them replied. Alyian was the first person that to respond and was really nice to talk to. ViperSixAlpha also responded and we had a nice little enemy to enemy chat about the last battle. He ended with "Hope you have a terrible day ;)" and I said the same back. So if you ever see ViperSixAlpha on the battlefield, Please say hi with lots of bullets of love. The name of their outfit was "Vipers Roughnecks" and have their outfit tag is RFNX. Over all they where very nice and they said that our "response was the best they had seen". (I think that they where talking about the fact the we responded so fast and deadly Not that it was the best room clear as there was lost of things that we could have done better)

I asked who to talk to if we where ever intrested in doing a scrim or the like, and they said "ViperSixAlpha" was our man. I also believe that he is the outfit leader, but don't quote me on that one. (They where TR if you where wondering)

I had a great time talking with them and was accused of being a spy by my squad because my chats would keep going into squad and not the reply chat. With that in mind, you might not see me as much for a while. :) Anyway, Thanks Garthra for leading and the rest of the squad for being amazing.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Re: Cool Enemy Outfit

Guys, i think Matthew is a spy. Anytime someone survives a situation they shouldn't have they're suspect.
    MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMac View Post
      Anytime someone survives a situation they shouldn't have they're suspect.
      oh oh

Comment

SPY haha I was there for once for something that was discussed on the forums. I remember that group Heres to meeting them again

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X