TK-ers, Spammers, Game Ruiners and other misfits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK-ers, Spammers, Game Ruiners and other misfits

Hello, first post. I'm sad for posting this but I think it should be addressed.

One of TG outfit members suggested me to post any problems on this forums. (Late night Ops guy! I really had a great time with him. He will know who he is).

Maybe we should build something like wall of shame or just don't bother about this players and move along. They don't know about sportsmanship or they are "double-playing". All other informations like locations or time/dates I'll leave beacause I don't think they are important.

3 incidents happened in less than one day.

-First one was about a guy killing me and my MBT with C4 because I kicked him and explain him in proxy voice chat that I already have TG member coming to top-gun my MBT. Screenshots provided (evidence 1-2) for details. I find his comments hilarious.

-Second one was a guy which I haven't screen-shoted and I won't say his name because I can't recall it. He blew up with mines squad's repair sunddie (non TG) then he blew up TG's MBT with two TG member inside. We were attacking tower and our MBT had HE canon and just picking up the kills. ("Hold on guys I got this". Proceeds to alternate account, blows friendly armor, then returns to his account and gets worshiped by his faction)

-And the last, third one was unfortunately a HYUN BR35 guy kicked from MBT that was previously explained that TG member will be using top-gun from that point. He proceeded using c4 and blowing up MBT.
    Since I play almost Immersive (we don't ever hold Tech plant on Esamir because NC in general) I'm spawning MBT from Warpgate all the time. I don't want to sound that I'm complaining so I will add that I at least am sightseeing all the snow from Esamir - Greetings Snowmans!
    I'll talk to Officer from HYUN (I know the founder) to kick this guy from his outfit since I find HYUN outfit well respected and good responsive players in general. If I had outfit running I'll want that all my members act according to game rules and at the highest level of sportsmanship.

Imgur link to pictures: i can't post link till i get approval

This is my first encounter with this kind of incidents and I'm sure they are not the last one. But I consider myself a high BR and I've never experienced it before. And I don't think that my MBT is that special like Lamborghini or Ferrari that needs to be destroyed if you can't have it.

I want to hear your comments and suggestions how SOE should handle this because none of us wants game communities like you know which ones. I don't want to name these games publicly. And I want to know your experiences and how you handle them.

Because of players like these, and non-existent leaders no wonder NC is having a bad time right now.
    I like playing PS2 with well organized teams. TG is one of them.
    I'm having a blast with this outfit and hope I won't get bored. And everybody is super friendly! I'm excited in rolling with you guys all the time, especially in armor columns. Greetings to Mr Sky, Raymond and other great members. I can't recall all the names but you will know which ones I'm talking about. Great people.

Best regards,

Cheers,

Selecting

Re: TK-ers, Spammers, Game Ruiners and other misfits

Are you saying TG members TKed you? Or just some random NC?
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

My reading of the post was it was randoms (and one guy from HYUN).

Unfortunate that people sink to these depths, but all we can do is keep bringing a high standard of play and not letting their poor behaviour influence us.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
        Are you saying TG members TKed you? Or just some random NC?
        Apologies if I weren't explained clearly. No they were from other outfits. I don't expect this kind of behavior from this outfit since I find it on more professional level. And I don't mind guys from this outfit run me over. If I wait for couple of second they will rush to me changed in medic suit reviving me (Sportsmanship shown by TG member MatthewDaManiac who went in Africa. Matthew if you are reading this: Have a good trip and safe return). Like I said TG on professional level of gameplay.

Comment

Hey Selecting,

I wouldn't worry to much about the TKers. It's obnoxious but there is nothing much you can do about it. The best thing to do is just ignore them. If you let it affect you they win. Also refrain from revenge TKing or getting into prox yelling matches (not saying you were doing this, just mentioning the scenario). Tking someone intentionally for any reason in our outfit is not accepted. See you in game.

- phaelah

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

Hey [MENTION=115856]Selecting[/MENTION]

Welcome to TG and thanks for the comments

While in game, if you 'keep' getting TK'ed by the same player, you can use the in game report tool
            /report
            I believe it gives you some option to select last kills by, if not you can copy and paste the name.

If they keep doing it, 'redeploy', let your squad lead know what was going on. If you are the squad lead, ask your team to redeploy as well.

But above all, do not fight back, take it on the chin and move on.

Again, thank you for running with us and holding up the TG name

Since you attract C4 so much, You can head/point my next armour movement, so I can pick em off you..

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

It seems one of the easiest solutions to the "seat is reserved" issues you are facing is to lock a vehicle, after spawn, to "Squad/Platoon Only". This will probably help prevent a couple of the aforementioned situations from taking hold since randoms won't be able to just climb aboard. This will save your squad precious time, save you and your squad mates potential headaches, and help curb some of the nasty behavior exhibited by randoms.

Another thing I usually do if I have to kick a random from a vehicle is:

1) Over text chat: "I apologize, but I am removing you from this vehicle. The [seat] is reserved for one of my squad/platoon mates and we are able to embark on a mission." If I have the time I will add: "If you would like to experience a serious, communicative squad/platoon, feel free to join [insert TG squad/platoon name]."

2) Kick them from the vehicle.

3) Immediately move away.

4) Lock vehicle to squad/platoon.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Selecting View Post
                -First one was about a guy killing me and my MBT with C4 because I kicked him and explain him in proxy voice chat that I already have TG member coming to top-gun my MBT. Screenshots provided (evidence 1-2) for details. I find his comments hilarious.
                I think I remember this guy, or at least had a similar experience we were playing with a small squad on esamir right? Around the sky station base "Forget the name ATM" I accidentally squished him when I tried to land my valk, when i was trying to pick up a squad mate. In turn he came out and c4ed my valk. Later I think at the same sky station I was trying to get in the tank when you kicked him and he c4ed the tank. Unfortunately team kills exist in every game. Perhaps we should list them if their going after the outfit for some reason or another, but I don't think there is that many people that hate tg so I don't think we have good reason too.
                -Also Greetings to Selecting... In case you didn't know he likes vangaurds... Alot XD.

Comment

Yeah, TK-ing is a common issue, made worse by free-to-play environment. The only inconvenience with squad/platoon lock on vehicle is that it actually allows others to take seat 1, which (inexplicably) causes the vehicle to spasm, sometimes killing random passers-by. And causing audio glitches/turret glitches/etc.
                  MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

If you are being targeted by an individual please contact me and I'll reach out to their outfit lead.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X