Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planetside wants to take back guinness record

Hello everyone!

Planetsidebattles and SOE are organizing an event to retake the record for most players in one instance in a FPS. They are looking for 1,100 players, from all servers If you want to participate click on the link below. I just want to remind everyone that only because its not on emerald doesn't mean you are not representing TG. If you have any questions let me know, I believe PiecesofPizza will be leading the Emerald NC players.

[PlanetsideBattles] We are shooting for the World Record! : Planetside

Re: Planetside wants to take back guinness record

For anyone else wondering: date would be January 24th, 2015, 22:00 UTC

Sounds interesting... might be something I'd be interested in leading a squad or platoon in.

Comment

Are they upping the limit for players for this event, or is this just going to be an 'official' recording?

I thought the player limit for continents was something like 400 players per faction, meaning that when there were queues for all factions during an alert, that meant there were 1200 players on the continent?
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I could have swore there were at least 1,100 people in Scarred Mesa Skydock that one time when we were trying to break the VS Continent lock...

I mean, I know we crashed the server, anyway...
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

from what I've heard everytime there is a queue on a continent its already breaking the record. There is going to be a head count that way they can get an accurate number for the Guinness representative who is going to be there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X