Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Inactivity!

Hello my friends

Yesterday december the 16th i became a year older, That means i'll be inactive for atleast till monday and explains why i have been inactive,
    because i'm setting up my party and inviting poeple Ect. Just letting you guys know! :)

Rock on mates,

Mr. Sky
    Pull up the bulls for Iron Maiden! Rock 'n Roll for AC/DC Ride your motor for Motorhead! Fight War for Tactical Gamers!

Re: Inactivity!

I wish I had birthday parties, I just get drunk and pass out somewhere =(

Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday,

Hope the party go's well and that you have a lot of fun!
      "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Thanks Ghost and Matthew!

And ghost you are a tank driver don't drink rekless like that you got to drive me to safety!

And when i'm on a party matthew the party is great! :P
        Pull up the bulls for Iron Maiden! Rock 'n Roll for AC/DC Ride your motor for Motorhead! Fight War for Tactical Gamers!

Comment

Taking six days off to celebrate your birthday. I dig your style, man.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Happy Birthday Man

Comment

And ghost you are a tank driver don't drink rekless like that you got to drive me to safety!

change angry to drunk lmao

Comment

change angry to drunk lmao

Lol, "that's my secret, I'm always drunk!" says [MENTION=56436]ghostshooter101[/MENTION] :]
                "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                  Taking six days off to celebrate your birthday. I dig your style, man.
                  Hahaha that cracked me up! its pretty normal for me to celebrate my birthday for 7 days especially with christmas around the corner i get 2 weeks off so this is bassicly my ' Chill weeks ' But i'll most likely be back sunday night ( eu night) to check out my on you guys

and thank you raymond !

Comment

December 16th is a good day, my brother and cousin both share that day. I hope it was awesome. And ignore Ghost, he's actually too young to drink. 12 or something.
                    MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X