Ghost OP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost OP

I can hit a moving target but i struggle to hit the unmanned MBT 5 feet in front me....

https://gfycat.com/InexperiencedObedientIguana

Dont know why it says inexperiencedobedientiguana lmao, its a GIF

Re: Ghost OP

That's the naming scheme on gfycat, adjective - adjective - animal. Gives a crapload of possible names but is still intelligible to humans.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

I think it channeled Ghost pretty well...
      MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

This may be unrelated to the gif but how did you get those extra things on your HUD? I'm talking about the stuff on the top right corner and that flyswatter achievement you got

Comment

It's probably some configuration of Recursion Stat Tracker.

A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum. -Jon McBride, astronaut

Comment

Originally posted by TOF1501 View Post
            This may be unrelated to the gif but how did you get those extra things on your HUD? I'm talking about the stuff on the top right corner and that flyswatter achievement you got
            And more importantly, can they be turned off? (Coming from someone who hasn't played since they added achievements)
            Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
              And more importantly, can they be turned off? (Coming from someone who hasn't played since they added achievements)
              Those aren't part of Planetside, they're most likely a third-party program called Recursion Stat Tracker. It monitors the Planetside API for information about you character, kills, deaths, streaks, points scored, stuff like that. Recursion can be configured with voice packs(or without one) so that when you kill, say, two people back to back, you hear the Halo announcer saying "DOUBLE KILL". Or Sterling Archer saying "daayngah zooone". Or BuzzCutPsycho babbling incoherently.

Comment

Your whole squad is dead :(

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

I don't suppose there is a third party plugin that can remove stuff like the killfeed, points ticker, and achievement progress? Or an option within Planetside to shut that stuff off yet?

That screen is like, 30% covered with HUD even before the third part additions.

The nicest thing I've yet seen about Battlefield 4 (Or was it Hardline?) is the total customization they added for HUD object and marker size and transparency (even with separate settings for when you're aimed down sights!).

It'd be lovely if they could implement something like that for PS2. Honestly I find the current situation to be an overload of useless information, probably the most offensive HUD I've seen since Farcry 3.

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

You're in luck, Strait! They recently added some rudimentary on/off switches for various HUD pieces.

I was going to imbed an image here but I couldn't figure it out. Have a link instead.

Comment

nice shot ghost! =(

Comment

Originally posted by Daelon Suzuka View Post
                        You're in luck, Strait! They recently added some rudimentary on/off switches for various HUD pieces.

I was going to imbed an image here but I couldn't figure it out. Have a link instead.
                        That's actually awesome. Thanks. I may have to give PS2 another go some time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TOF1501 View Post
                          Hacking
                          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

[QUOTE=ghostshooter101;1851139]nice shot ghost! =([/QUOTE

That shot was gr8 m8, i'd r8: 8/8. You shoot str8. You must get much h8.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
                            ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

[QUOTE=penandpencilman;1851238]
                              Originally posted by ghostshooter101 View Post
                              nice shot ghost! =([/QUOTE

That shot was gr8 m8, i'd r8: 8/8. You shoot str8. You must get much h8.
                              wadawadawadawadawadawada

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X