Happy new year tg!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year tg!

just want to wish everyone a safe and fun new years. This has been a great year here at TG and its all thanks to you all. This is the best community I have ever been apart of and look forward to all the great fun we will have next year!

If I don't pass out tonight and make it home I will lead a squad with whoever is on tonight (no promises)

Last edited by ghostshooter101; 12-31-2014, 06:59 PM.

Re: Happy new year tg!

Happy New Year.

I will see it in before most of you, you will hear me and my party bus, making a commotion at the Warp Gate, while you will be ghost capping bases waiting for your midnight to come :P

Thanks for the support and team work TG, see you on the other side (2015)

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Happy new year! I will be out celebrating with family friends and playing smash bros until midnight (best new years tradition ever). It has been awesome playing with the outfit and I certainly have vastly developed my player skills during my second month in planetside2. I certainly have to credit a large proportion of my current ability to the awesome mentoring that this outfit provides as well as the team coordination. See you all in 2015!

Comment

Happy, 2015! Last year was my first year with TG, it was amazing and I can't wait to see what happens this year. Hope all of you are having fun. Keep it safe out there on the battlefield, and I will see you guys in game, in no time.

P.S.
        Having an crazy cool time here in South Africa. Still can't get over that it is warm at this time of year. Should be snow on the ground, but oh well. That's what happens when you go traveling. :)
        "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Happy new year dear friends! « Une bonne et heureuse », as the old one would say.

Thanks to everyone : this community feels like family.

Comment

Bonne cris... ahem, happy new year dear TGs ! :)

Ba-dum-tss
            My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
            Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

Happy New years! I should be getting my Digital Slow Link hooked up today, so we'll see how my gameplay suffers
              MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X