I realized something today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realized something today...

So it's pretty early in the morning, playing solo...and I notice something: I SUCK playing solo. I tried my hand at medic, thought it was hilarious and plan on spending my certs on upgrading an 'Ambulance' (Sunder.) once I'm done upgrading my vanguard. Tried being a pilot....I don't even wanna talk about it. My nitch is still crushing TR and...ugh, VANU heads under the treads (I...DESPISE, the vanu...UGH). But I noticed running solo really just doesn't work out for me in the long run. It's frustration not having anyone watch your back, irritating when you call out targets and no one helps you focus them down, or when medics walk RIGHT by your dead body and you're in the perfect cover or saving point.

With you guys, not only do the certs pour in like it's 'Give away all the money at the lottery office' day, but so does the fun.

If I can just clear my Friday schedule some time I might actually get to jump in one of those big ops.

But thanks, guys, for giving me a chance and a spot to roll in the most impressive armor column I've seen in quite a long time. You've given a noob-scrub Alpha build player a chance to prove I can actually nail a headshot with the Titan-AP at 200+Meters, and the chance to see the coolest fireworks come out of Ghostshooter's exploding tank when he rolls over a mine.

GG, [TG].

GG, let's keep the thunder rollin'. Hope to get the ol'Vanguard fully upgraded someday....this year maybe, or in ten, I don't know however long it takes for me to push my face in the cert grinder.

Re: I realized something today...

"Ghostshooter's exploding tank when he rolls over a mine"

<3
    Last edited by ghostshooter101; 01-07-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

SOMEONE has to keep you humble. :P

Comment

If you put certs into things that earn you certs they end up racking in pretty quickly.
        Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombiesnack99 View Post
          If you put certs into things that earn you certs they end up racking in pretty quickly.
          This is why I recommend beginning players cert more into the "big 3." I.e., Heavy, Medic, and Engi, at least initially. Leaning most toward whichever of those you enjoy playing first. But those 3 kits are always in demand.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

^^^Although if your pureley solo, witch I advise against id say smg infil is pretty good, not the best for tactical play though. Also I secretly despise the overuse of heavy assaults in planetside, i realize they are Necessary but its really frustrating to have the superior positioning on a guy only for him to pop over shields and win the fight, simply because he has an "I WIN" button.
            -Also infil I feel gets alot of undue flack. The only really annoying thing they do is ghost cap. Theyre fighting style is usually alot more risk vs reward type of gameplay. It takes alot of bravery to charge through a line of fire with only a cloak and 100 less health. (Something I've done many times). Also it takes alot more thinking than just "Badguy shoot", Witch I realize TG doesnt have that mindset of, but that's allot of players. Your really forced to weigh your encounters and think about how the enemy player might perceive you. Theirs alot of factors that go into weather or not an infil decides to go after you. Its alot more thinkey than just go invisible, shoot, go invisible again.
            -(Also if your trying to avoid a non sniping infil stick with the group) I try and avoid groups when i go close range infil as mutch as possible)
            -I realize I went off topic on the tangent... sorry

Comment

Originally posted by wolokai View Post

ghostshooter's exploding tank when he rolls over a mine.
              ... I like this guy!

:)
              MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X