Teamkilling protocol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamkilling protocol

Last night I was reviewing some of my game footage for the brief time I was on. We had an occasion where a random player from a different outfit started team killing us for no reason. I noticed that some TG members started shooting back at him/her, we do not retaliate here in TG. I know its hard not too and understand the frustration (he killed me 3 times back to back) but this is something we do not do. Don't send them a rage tell or feed them with prox chat. They want you to, so they can make a video and post it on forums and reddit. If you are being targeted by an individual on multiple occasions let me know and ill reach out to their outfit leader.

If you have any questions about the topic let me know

Thank you,
    -Ghost

Re: Teamkilling protocol

Pretty straight-forward everyone. Don't do it.

Comment

Whoever the squad lead was should have stopped that action then and there.
      Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

i believe i was the squad lead but no one brought this to my attention that our team members were shooting back or i would have said something. I do remember the point where someone said a certain max from a less reputable outfit was TK'ing people but was unaware of the severity of the offense. i'll try to be more in the loop when this happens again. Sorry to those affected.

Still bottom line is as Ghost stated : No Retaliation against deliberate friendly fire. Period. If you don't agree or believe this you should re-read the primer and all SOP for this outfit. If it happens again in my squad i will notify an Officer or NCO and they can decide what next step is needed.

Sunderer7

Comment

Not your fault sunderer I didn't even notice it until I looked back at my footage.

Comment

I was there, heard the call out of Tking. Never saw it myself..busy in my engi turret looking down stairs. On a side note kudo's to sunderer's approach to this particular base even though the gal got destroyed before we got to the drop local.

Comment

It should be mentioned that an option as an SL when this sort of situation comes up is to simply relocate to another fight. Taking our ball and going home is a perfectly valid approach to a situation like this; there's always a fight where our teammates won't be shooting at us.

This is most relevant if there's some kind of organized griefing towards us. A single person is very annoying, but they'll rapidly weapon lock themselves, and we can usually just deal with it. If an entire squad platoon is trying to hunt down TG tags, though, weapon locks will take longer and the impact on the fight is going to be worse for our faction; better to just get out of there and let someone without a bulls-eye on their backs take our place.

Comment

Has that actually ever happened, SS?
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah, once or twice. Can't remember the particulars.

Comment

I mean, other than GOON?
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Ah, GOON.

Comment

WOFI can be a problem from time to time. I think it's individuals, not the outfit.
                        MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X