Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***>>>TG FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!<<<<*** Friday the 13th

Friday Night Fights

FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS, FRIDAY THE 13TH EDITION!
    Hockey masks strongly suggested but not required.

This event is open to ALL TG Members.

What not to post:
    "Do I have to sign up?" -- No you don't this is a weekly thing, but positions will be given to those who sign up for them first.
    "Can you change the date?" -- No, the date is confirmed.
    "Can I come late?" -- Absolutely!

Date: Friday February 13th 2015

Time: 8pm EST - 12 AM EST

Roll Call: 8:00 PM EST SHARP, AMERISH WARPGATE

Sign-Up Information:

In Game Name (Please use the exact in-game name.):
    Desired Role:
    Specialties(Infantry Class,Vehicles etc)

Let's Go Get 'em!
    Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Re: ***&gt;&gt;&gt;TG FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;*** Friday the 13th

After that 6.5 hour marathon I'm reluctant to promise anything, but... up for PLing and SLing!

Comment

In Game Name (Please use the exact in-game name.): Regneir
      Desired Role: Anything but HA
      Specialties(Infantry Class,Vehicles etc) Any role.

Would like a little less zerg on zerg this FNF. Last couple FNF's have been rather standard blueberry wall of forces vs wall of forces which has made me leave early due to not having a good time. Had great fun in the pre-fnf squads and maybe the first 30-45 minutes of the FNF...after that it was the same fight forever without ever feeling effective (until I left anyways cant say about after.) Just my hopes and 2 cents.

Comment

ooooooh can I platoon lead please please please please! I want to do some spooky stuff =) (if everyone is okay with me pling)

Comment

TOF1501 here, I will definitely be there (because I won't have two midterms coming up the day afterwards) but I will be there a bit later because I am going to Toronto to visit my family for spring break. I will be medic same as always.

Comment

Zombiesnack99
            Squad lead
            Or anything else
            Specialties. Maxes

Comment

(I'd probably be on a little bit early) but I wouldn't mind SL'ing if it becomes necessary Plus it would be a good opportunity to keep up with the whole leader training thing. Bear in mind I have my Friday night roller skating so I will probably have to be leaving FNF a little early so a replacement may be needed in advance. But In other news I'm really enjoying the SL'ing and I got a new Internet router so hopefully I shouldn't be getting the whole Teleporting lag effect.

Comment

In Game Name: TGRandyShughartClwFL
                Desired Role (in order of preference): Gal pilot, grunt, backup SL, second PL (if needed)
                Specialties(Infantry Class, Vehicles etc): I do it all, baby! But srsly, I serve at the needs of the PL/CC.

I'm not sure if it's an omen that my first FNF back is on Friday the 13th or not! LOL I was putting together my rig last Friday, but all the drivers, Windows updates, and downloading of the actual game client just ended up taking way too long, unfortunately...

So I am really looking forward to this!

I am not sure if I have knocked off enough rust yet to be ready to be a prime time, ops night PL (or even SL, for that matter) but I would probably be OK to be pressed into service later on as a second string SL or 2nd PLT lead, if we end up growing to that point. Although it sure would be damn nice just to be a grunt for a change, so I'd be OK with that, too. :)

[nitpick]@Zombie: your formatting is still not 100%, but you are getting real close man![/nitpick] ;)
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'll be on hopefully.
                  sigpic

Comment

Garthra

I will be on, but only for a short time. I should start around 9pm.
                    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I will have to withdraw my entry tonight as my east coast commute is all flummoxed again and I won't even get home till 8:30 and my family misses me. I will definitely be on later in the evening though to play for a bit, can take over SL if someone needs to go.

Comment

I can take over as soon as I get home. I would like to do a speech before hand =)

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/planets...ml#post1855862

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...