Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellent Interview with Ex-Creative Director Matt Higby On PS2 Project (By Kidriot)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Excellent Interview with Ex-Creative Director Matt Higby On PS2 Project (By Kidriot)

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Re: Excellent Interview with Ex-Creative Director Matt Higby On PS2 Project (By Kidri

i hope it all works out for him

Comment

Re: Excellent Interview with Ex-Creative Director Matt Higby On PS2 Project (By Kidri

The very beggining really sounds like "So what have you been doing ?" "Well, I've been drinking a lot, thinking about what I'm gonna do, my wife left me and my dog drinks too, so I play CoD with my pants off".

I don't like that interview's general tone, yet it's very instructive to have an insight that deep.
      Now let's enroll Higby in TG !

Thanks for the link Jengles :)

Ba-dum-tss
      My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
      Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

You know Cairbre, I got the exact same impression. Only got about 30 seconds in before I quit watching though.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

His wife left him and he's unemployed!?

Ouch.

At least he has his dog. Dogs are awesome.

Comment

I don't remember that part of the video... :P

Not literally, Ytman, just an exaggeration of tone. Understandably Matt Higby is a little bummed out and drained by the massive change he's made in his life, and still said a lot of "we" with regards to Daybreak, often immediately correcting himself. That shift from going from thinking "we" to "they" is pretty rough in my experience.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X