Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PHX] Conyerr Intentional TK Attempt

Dear TG,

The player [PHX] Conyerr deliberately used his tank buster nose gun to nearly destroy a TG galaxy today. I first thought it was a hostile lib shooting us, and started to shoot back, but stopped when I saw it was friendly.
    We had a squad in our it at the time, maybe 7 or 8 guys. He shot us repeatedly, not once by accident, but again and again. I gave orders for the pilot to run from him. He stopped just short of destroying us, then followed us to the warp gate.

I would like anyone who witnessed this today in my squad to post here.

If anyone in TG knows anyone in [PHX] I want to make a formal complaint to them. Find out who their leadership is and who I should talk to.

Thanks,

Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: [PHX] Conyerr Intentional TK Attempt

I witnessed and was the rear gunner that did not return fire.

Comment

Used to be we'd take stuff like this to the NCC. I heard that was superseded by another organization though?
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Superseded, superseded again, and then the merge happened and effectively dissolved, if I recall correctly. There's probably some alliance organization still active somewhere, but I'm not aware of them and there's certainly nothing at the NCC level. Man, I miss the glory days sometimes.

Comment

ill send this link to their outfit leader

Comment

Thanks Ghost. I tried to create an account on their forums to send this to someone, not sure if I was successful. Sadly I do not have the actual firing on video.
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I've received confirmation from the outfit leader, he will speak to the player about this. If anyone runs into the player again in this manner or any other player please document the incident.

-Ghost

Comment

Great work ghost.

It's always good to take the time to reach out to other outfits. This is how you get to know their leadership on a more personal level. And then when you work with them in command, they are a somewhat familiar voice, and someone you might be inclined to listen to (and vice versa), instead of "some stranger on the internet" in command channel...

And that, in a nutshell, was the basis behind NCC.
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                  was the basis behind NCC
                  Was, gone, passed, that which no longer exists, forsaken, empty, discontinued, departed, forgotten

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
                  ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

I'm not sure what your point here is, Pen?

My point was, whether NCC or any other successful group accomplishing the same goals, always begins the same way. And that you can still reach out and build bridges with leadership of other outfits, whether there is a formal organization in place for that or not. Any such organizations are only there to help facilitate such bridge building in the first place, anyway.
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by penandpencilman View Post
                      Was, gone, passed, that which no longer exists, forsaken, empty, discontinued, departed, forgotten
                      Wait, you play PlanetSide? I don't remember you...
                      MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Guys, lets stay on task here.

Comment

So, has anyone made any contacts at PHX?

I just went ahead and pulled up their outfit on Planetside Universe.

Looks like their Leader is Blackweb, with Captains being Dex, Hebe, Marsali, Pirbi, SnowSheltie, and Vectors.

If some of you are politically minded, you may want to friend them in game, and discuss this with them if you can catch them. You should probably be an NCO or above before reaching out to another outfit in this capacity however.

Comment

i speak with hebe when i need to reach them. He usually responds on the same day

Comment

Yeah I chatted with Pirbi the other day, before I re-read the thread and realized you had already spoken to the outfit leader. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X