• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outfit Stats

for those that like to read graphs and numbers

Outfitpoints - The Planetside Outfit Management Toolkit

Re: Outfit Stats

Looks at stats sees most vehicle Kills is by Vangaurd... Ghost is that you and your esf sniping skills?
    -Also Somehow our least utilized class is max? go figure... Also second least used class Is LA followed by infil. Most played is engineer... I can see that.
    -We also apparently hate the vs a little more than the tr?
    -We also seem to do a bit more defending than offensive stuff im curios to see how other outfits would stack up in this regard
    -I also find it funny how only 15 people are Corporal Rank... I had always assumed there was more people doing it...
    -Also Apparently Mr.Jengles is amazing at planetside

Comment

only 7000 of those vanguard kills are mine =p

we are actually one of the top outfits that's uses maxes. Someone had made a graph showing how many maxes each outfit pulls.

15 is a lot considering we created that rank just a few weeks ago. Everyone volunteered for that position

Comment

Can someone please explain how we got 674 kills on a drop pod? I don't even understand how that works do you fly yourself into the enemy and then squash them

Comment

There was a time in which hitting people with drop pods on the way down was substantially easier than it is now, and it was a major hazard to hovering Liberators, Galaxies, and an obnoxiously effective way of downing Sunderers.

Comment

Fascinating --thanks. Would be need to see some charts comparing our Outfit to others in terms of members.

sigpic

Comment

The numbers can be misleading in some areas. We don't kick old accounts that have been dormant for years even. Other outfits do. Things of this nature are can be over looked by looking at the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by VLAD View Post
                The numbers can be misleading in some areas. We don't kick old accounts that have been dormant for years even. Other outfits do. Things of this nature are can be over looked by looking at the numbers.
                You can actually filter by activity. 7 days and 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
                  Fascinating --thanks. Would be need to see some charts comparing our Outfit to others in terms of members.
                  There is a "Compare" option in the menu bar that allows you to compare up to four outfits at a time. Makes for an interesting read.
                  sigpic

Comment

I see the lightning is by far our most deadly foe, followed by the magrider. Also, look at all those harasser kills... ;-)
                    MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X