Friday Night Fights March 6 th edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Fights March 6 th edition

TG are you ready for another great Friday night?

This week we will revert back to something we used to do: experienced platoon leads, two or more experienced squad leads and one squad dedicated to rotating new squad leads.

This will give new squad leads guided experience and set the stage for good old fashioned TG action.

Everyone is invited as usual but we are looking for:

Platoon lead (maybe rotating!)

Alpha lead
    Bravo lead
    Charlie lead
    Delta lead if necessary

See you all there!
    8:30pm roll call est
    Warpgate to be decided at 8:15pm est
    Last edited by Zombiesnack99; 03-05-2015, 11:28 AM.
    Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Re: Friday Night Fights March 6 th edition

How about we mix things up a bit and employ a No Redeploy rule except when changing continents?

Comment

I approve actually of this sentiment... ^^^ Moms been putting a restricition on the hours I can play witch is one per day, so I figure I'll save them for one night, though I don't usually hang around long then anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
        How about we mix things up a bit and employ a No Redeploy rule except when changing continents?
        I approve of this message. :-)

On a somewhat related note, I have been thinking about this, and would like to see DayBreak implement using resources to be able to re-deploy.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumQrack View Post
          On a somewhat related note, I have been thinking about this, and would like to see DayBreak implement using resources to be able to re-deploy.
          I think that would do more harm than good, if I was stuck in the middle of nowhere and had to redeploy - I'd be pissed if it cost resources. Also redeploy is useful if you need to pull a vehicle from a previous base to help with an assault on a new one. I think it would somewhat unbalance the game but I see what you mean, they might be able to make that work if they gave more resources.
          sigpic

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
            That would be so awesome, with real drops/pickups, and an accent on vehicles preservation ?

I most likely won't be there, or quite late.
            Whyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Ba-dum-tss
            My life before TG http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbre
            Who cares about stats ? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Cairbr

Comment

Not sure I'm on board with the idea; redeploying to warp gate and any number of low key redeployments we do in the course of regular operations just does so much to smooth out the process and allow for sane, reasonable regrouping and retasking. Managing squads and platoons without that tool can be an enormous pain.

I'm on board with trying to avoid playing the redeploy game on a strategic level, of course. I hate playing it and the pace makes for an exhausting and far too frantic FNF. Better to find a way to contribute that we'll actually enjoy... and we already know we like airborne ops and vehicle play!

Comment

Originally posted by Anamit117 View Post
                I think that would do more harm than good, if I was stuck in the middle of nowhere and had to redeploy - I'd be pissed if it cost resources. Also redeploy is useful if you need to pull a vehicle from a previous base to help with an assault on a new one. I think it would somewhat unbalance the game but I see what you mean, they might be able to make that work if they gave more resources.
                Well, the only issue here is if you are smart enough to manage your resources and save some resources for a re-deploy. So the only person you would really need to be pissed off at...would be yourself. :-)

Comment

I am actually at PAX east today, not sure how long I will be here. Probably be back by game time though.
                  Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

I will be there. I can SL or pl. I prefer squad of infantry with at least 2 blueberries (ie possible recruits)
                    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumQrack View Post
                      Well, the only issue here is if you are smart enough to manage your resources and save some resources for a re-deploy. So the only person you would really need to be pissed off at...would be yourself. :-)
                      Even if I managed my resources and at a later date needed to pull a vanguard and then some other vehicle quite quickly according to squad leads commands or something and found out then that I didn't have enough due to a redeploy - then I would be angry. It just differs on opinion but yeah I guess the only person you would be angry at would be yourself.
                      sigpic

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Comment

Of course, I'll be there!

You've been warned :)
                        Live simply so that others may simply live.
                        --Gandhi

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X