Teamkilling event on 4/28/15 by YOYO outfit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamkilling event on 4/28/15 by YOYO outfit

Just a word of caution for the outfit based on an event which occurred last night around 9:30 PM CST. While working a small Platoon on Esamir, I was leading an air squad I received word from one of my pilots of his loss with crew, and that it had been intentionally shot down just outside the warpgate by a "Friendly" player. Upon pulling new assets the same player had again attacked our now dual aircraft as soon as they left the warpgate protection so they returned to the protection field. Hearing this I returned to the warpgate myself walking out in time to see the player [Bassgasm2] continuing his harassment. As a note we following protocol I told the squad not to return fire in any way and after attempting to capture the event with screenshots (none of which worked for capturing said event) one crew pulled from another location while our Galaxy decided to just push on and ignore him. With this knowledge I then spawned in our Galaxy and noticed that a second aircraft was piloted by another member of the same outfit "YOYO" these craft followed us and continued taking pot shots while we flew eventually as we hit VS airspace we where shot down and my kill sheet did register the damage from friendly fire. From that point outfit officers had been previously warned of the incident and from my crews I was informed that the TK player had been attempting to provoke with words as well as gunfire for our return fire, this incident was reported to Daybreak and I am awaiting a reply from customer services.

I was able to pull up our TK'ers records to include his kills of our players which I forwarded in my complaint and will post an update as I get one. In investigating the other outfit YOYO only has two players in it so the entire outfit did see and in some way assist in this occurrence but I'm thinking this is a few Alt chars who fully planned this. I'd like to thank our officers Garthra and Ghostshooter101 for helping with the action plan and letting me take lead on this and apologize to my squad members for the upset it caused us last night.

Re: Teamkilling event on 4/28/15 by YOYO outfit

Here they are on PSU: PlanetSide 2 Outfit Stats - YOYO - PlanetSide Universe

MTIII is a confirmed troll. I remember him once following me around for an extended period TKing. This was probably about a year ago, maybe more.

Hopefully Daybreak does something about these reports, SOE never did.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
      Hopefully Daybreak does something about these reports, SOE never did.
      He says as though they aren't exactly the same company minus a depressing number of staff.

Comment

I experienced a similar event with an NC AOD player shooting my reaver (as I was outside the shield) from a landed Gal at warpgate. The Gal was AOD, I can't confirm if the gunner was. It didn't last long tho he almost killed me, I tried to provoke him just by flying near him, but he stopped.
        sigpic
        "Keep calm and wait for the medic."
        {45 270 lives saved}

Comment

Originally posted by starstriker1 View Post
          He says as though they aren't exactly the same company minus a depressing number of staff.
          True, but different owners. Who knows what direction they may take. Don't get me wrong though, I'm certainly not holding my breath or anything.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah, but it's the low level staff that make the difference in support requests, not the venture capitalists. :/

Comment

True.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X