planetside 2 nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetside 2 nights

Just curious, when are Planetside 2 event nights or just nights of higher activity?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: planetside 2 nights

Friday nights after 8 EST is probably our peak player time (Friday Night Fights!), but we're usually pretty active on weekends as well.

Comment

ALRIGHT! Then Monday I'll give it a go and try to get set up with my old account.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Cool man, it will be good to see you! I mean, other than in Star Citizen! :)

I would add: those are our most active nights, in terms of overall numbers and also the more experienced SLs and PLs tend to be on, but we run probably 1-1.5 squads most weeknights even.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Ok, so the old account is there but for whatever reason it can't be accessed...

My new account is Besiege8

Comment

I recommend Friday for the most possible players. I will be busy this weekend, but lots of people should be on.
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

cool and I'll be busy playing other things on Saturday nights.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X