Crazy Busy But . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Busy But . . .

Just signed a contract for my fourth book with University of Toronto Press and crazy busy with spring/summer courses, but greatly enjoyed leading Bravo squad the other evening recently.

Thank you for putting up with my intermittent participation.

Always great to run into TG players and squads when I have my chip wagon parked near the front.*

Dr. Strangelove
    aka E-Male

*I am often alone ("lone-wolfing") and out of the squad/platoon when in PS2 as I am engaged in marking papers, preparing lectures, researching stuff and being all academic-y. Do not take my silence personally!
    sigpic

Re: Crazy Busy But . . .

I always have a chuckle whenever I randomly come across that ever distinctive zebra striped Sunderer once every few-several months, parked usually in some idyllic countryside location. Ha!
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: Crazy Busy But . . .

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
      I always have a chuckle whenever I randomly come across that ever distinctive zebra striped Sunderer once every few-several months, parked usually in some idyllic countryside location. Ha!
      I love those random encounters across the continents with TG members -- PS2 continues to fascinate while other games grow stale. Off to a academic conference tomorrow (free train ride and hotel!) to deliver a "keynote" speech on new media and radical change.

wheee.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...