Thanks to TG Squad Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to TG Squad Members

I just wanted to say, thank you to all the TG squad members.

People tell me I am a good squad leader, but I am only as good as the squad members working with me. At Tactical Gamer we have some excellent squad members. I see a high degree of patience and discipline from our Squad Members, which gives our squad leaders the ability to execute more complex plans. They give good call outs when necessary, maintain communications and fire discipline, and perform their role in the squad. We stick together and move as a unit. We follow the plan, and hold out spawns when called. I join other squads occasionally, and I simply do not see that type of play. Sure, there are a few Outfits that do similar things, but you, the TG Squad Members, raise the level of play far above the Emerald norm on a daily basis.

In public squads I see a lot of people playing as individuals who just happen to be near one another. The medic runs into the dangerous zone, forgets his fallen comrades or takes point on maneuvers. The leader decides he must always be on point himself, and does his own scouting, never delegating to a squad member these important functions. The engineer starts shooting and fails to drop ammo or repair the max. Yes, these things happen sometimes in our squads, but far less.

Sometimes I have the time to send a private whisper message to someone thanking them individually, but I realize a lot of very solid teamwork goes by unnoticed simply because it is the norm in our squads. So I thought I would write this, sort of a thank you to the unknown Squad Member. Thank you for all your hard work guys. You do not get enough recognition for it.

Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Thanks to TG Squad Members

Indeed! Good squad members, more than anything else, make for good squads, and make leadership possible. A big thanks to everyone who makes it possible to lead!

Comment

We are better together. And the game is better when we are together.

This is the first principle of TG.
      sigpic

Comment

/slow clap

:)
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Cheers to that good sir

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse