Potential Combined Ops with TAS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Potential Combined Ops with TAS

On the new NCC forums, TAS have offered 12-24 of their best guys for a combined op. Given that we seem to run about a squad or two most weeknights, I figured 2 squads of TG + 2 squads of TAS would be a whole lot of tightly co-ordinated butt whooping, and a lot of fun, too!

I had answered their post suggesting a weekday evening, about a week or two off, and further suggested we each take it to our respective forums to gauge interest and start exploring possible dates. Anyone interested, please post up with your availability.

For this op, I would be willing to SL/PL as needed. I would imagine we might split the PL time equally between TAS and TG, seeing as how it's a combined op. I also plan to have a chat with them ahead of time about The Primer and how we feel about redeployside. They are a very mature and respectful group, I'm sure they would understand and respect our particular operational proclivities.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: Potential Combined Ops with TAS

I'm down as long as I don't have work. My schedule changes ever week so it is hard for me to say when is a good day.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

I was in a squad briefly with PliskinAJ, who I believe is the leader of TAS. I found him calm, and with a good head for the overall picture in the alert.
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

My healing skills are yours whenever you want! Except weekdays 6pm to 11pm eastern time for all June.
        sigpic
        "Keep calm and wait for the medic."
        {45 270 lives saved}

Comment

Count me in...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm in! Just tell me when.

Comment

TAS has always been pleasant to work with. I'm interested.

Comment

Randy I know it is a lot of work but putting the NCC back together is your calling sir! I don't know many others that could do it.

I'm completely down for this kind of stuff any time so long as it doesn't impact how we do things in our squads. Zerging or redeploying all over for sake of speed at cost of my MAX, Tank, etc. is one of the quickest ways to frustrate me in a squad. I would rather lose on the grander scale of the game than stray from our way of playing.

Comment

As a former TAS member, I'm in.. Their a good crew (at least when I was in.. Well over a year ago)

Comment

WHEN is this happening? Should be posted in steam group events so everyone gets notified.

Comment

Well, first I wanted to publicize and gauge/garner interest, now just need to work out a schedule with them at NCC forums, then I will post a date back here. I was thinking maybe 1-2 weeks off, as I know some people don't always check in here every day.

A Monday evening was mentioned. Would that work for everyone (or well, at least most people)?
                      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I think it would be better on a day when most of TG are online (in-game). A Saturday?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X