Tired of NC yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of NC yet?

Had enough of fighting for freedom? Have you certed into everything you wanted and are just stockpiling certs with nothing to spend them on? Curious to try a whole new set of weapons and equipment and the tactics that go along with them? Remember what it was like when NC was the lowest population faction and we had to scrape our way to victory instead of depending on zerg outfits to do the heavy lifting?

Consider joining up with TR and build a new character from the ground up again. Anybody who joins VS will be immediately shot and shot again repeatedly for being a puzzlewit :D

So, what do you say?

Re: Tired of NC yet?

Traitor! D:

Comment

Commie scum! :p
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Not really, I would have an issue trying to live without my Aegis shield. Plus all my shiny bling is spent on my NC toon.

Comment

Who needs an Aegis shield when you can lockdown and annihilate everything in front of you? That's all part of the transition; learning to play without some of the unique toys like shields, Raven spam and the Phoenix. In all seriousness though I think its time to at least consider the option to try another faction to keep the game fresh. Try a TG TR squad once or twice a week and see what you think. At the very least you can get away from Wisdomcube on a regular basis :D

Comment

ACKTCHUALLY, I hear he's on TR alot nowadays... lol But seriously, I hardly ever hear him on NC COMMAND any more (but then again, I'm hardly in game myself any more, so what do I know)...

Carry on with your blasphemous attempts at poisoning the minds of our youth... :p
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

It doesn't make a difference to me whether I revive a TR or NC as long as it is TG's fight I support.
              sigpic
              "Keep calm and wait for the medic."
              {45 270 lives saved}

Comment

Not gonna lie but I REALLY wanna try the torq9

Comment

I played infiltrator the other day for the FIRST time -- had a blast flying around a mountain hunting slimy snipers.

I am good with the NC for a few more years yet. Soon I plan to try playing with pants on as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

I regret making you play TR lol

jk he does have a point, i think

Comment

Stuck on NC and freedom fries... I have played around flying the other factions fighters and I know I would pass in favor of the better challenge.

Comment

#TerranRepublicMasterRace

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                        The BigC

Comment

I think playing as other factions is a smart way to learn how they operate and how to best combat them. It could be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
                            #TerranRepublicMasterRace
                            Like roaches, coming out of the woodwork!

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
                            I think playing as other factions is a smart way to learn how they operate and how to best combat them. It could be useful.
                            How many commiedollars did you pay Yt for this shilling?!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X