• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conquest game mode!

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...nquest.226689/

Highlights:

mini-indar map
    get 13k points first to win
    get points by killing enemies (one point) or capping bases (150-700 depending on size)
    NO REDEPLOY OR INSTANT ACTION (my personal favorite highlight)
    winning alert gives you implants and exp (not that i use any implants other than the basic one but free stuff ftw)

Re: Conquest game mode!

...:)
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Fascinating.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TOF1501 View Post
        https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...nquest.226689/
        NO REDEPLOY OR INSTANT ACTION (my personal favorite highlight)
        So basically it's going to depend on cheesing squad member rotation and ESF-beacon plants? :P
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
          So basically it's going to depend on cheesing squad member rotation and ESF-beacon plants? :P
          Well that is the same as redeploying so they would have to kill themselves to do it lol. And I think the team loses points when they do that. So basicly they can do that once, but when they do cap the base, they will have to get some kind of ride.
          "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X