Maxcool175

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxcool175

Hey guys I'm Maxcool175 aka Max You know the guy that uses a max like alot yeah that's me :) I'd like to just say that I love the outfit TG Love playing with them :D Great Team work good leaders all around a great outfit anyways I really just wanted to know what your thoughts is on me and if there's anything I need to improve and what not It can be all positive stuff or negative just yeah lol

Re: Maxcool175

Hey Max,

I haven't played with you yet, but I'll be watching for your max. Welcome to TG, see you around.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Comment

I think that you are a good SM and you are really good at communication even though you don't have a microphone. Though when I played with you like 3 weeks or so ago, you did seam to get a little over aggressive. But I think that had to do with you getting used to playing with a squad and I haven't seen you play recently so I can't really give you any other info. Glad to have you with us and I can't wait to play with you again.
      "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

When you get 490 views but only 2 replys you know people don't like you when :(

Comment

Okay I'll bite. Since you run in my squads a good bit I'll do my best to give you honest feedback. On the positives side of things you mostly listen to orders, you care about your teammates and you give it your all. You also love playing max which is always a great class to have in any infantry squad. On the things to work on, you get tunnel vision. Many of times I've called an order to pull back or go to another location and you won't either A) be with the squad or B) telling me to wait while you take out a lightening. Always listen to your Squad lead, no matter what and stick with your squad(unless specifically instructed). The only two other minor things I would suggest would be to get a headset and try out some other classes. These are more of a personal preference suggestions. Headset allows faster communication and playing other classes gives you a better understanding of the game and helps the squad for the crux roles if needed(medic, engy, heavy). These are just my opinions though and when it comes down to it I love having you in my squads. Hope this helps. Falcons for life!

Comment

You know I've realized that even the most experienced squad members, and myself can sometimes get tunnel-vision on a target, just as in the example you've given. This is good advice to anyone that's a squad member: follow your SLs orders, they're almost always aware of something a tactical level higher than yours and it's in your squad's interest to help your SL do what's prompting them to give you that order. Some great tips here [MENTION=119988]SlyfoxV[/MENTION]

Originally posted by SlyfoxV View Post
            Okay I'll bite. Since you run in my squads a good bit I'll do my best to give you honest feedback. On the positives side of things you mostly listen to orders, you care about your teammates and you give it your all. You also love playing max which is always a great class to have in any infantry squad. On the things to work on, you get tunnel vision. Many of times I've called an order to pull back or go to another location and you won't either A) be with the squad or B) telling me to wait while you take out a lightening. Always listen to your Squad lead, no matter what and stick with your squad(unless specifically instructed). The only two other minor things I would suggest would be to get a headset and try out some other classes. These are more of a personal preference suggestions. Headset allows faster communication and playing other classes gives you a better understanding of the game and helps the squad for the crux roles if needed(medic, engy, heavy). These are just my opinions though and when it comes down to it I love having you in my squads. Hope this helps. Falcons for life!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X