Sunday Armor Battle July 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Sunday Armor Battle July 12th

Some quick training and epic fights afterward.

Last Sunday night FatZ and I ran two Armor Squads and had a bunch of fun. We tried some formations and different ways of organizing our squads. So me and some guys talked about if afterward and we decided to give another go, but this time to set up it as a event.

You can join at any time after it is started but when it first starts there will be some quick training about formations that you won't want to miss. Everyone is invited but if you want to reserve a specific role you will have to reply to this thread with what you want.

The event will be starting at 9:00PM EST and the squads will start up at 8:45PM.
    See you all there!
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Re: Sunday Armor Battle July 12th

We'll be there, Vulcan at the ready :)

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
      We'll be there, Vulcan at the ready :)
      We welcome you to join that battle. If you would like to organize a squad of your own to fight with us it would be amazing.
      "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

I'll join as a squad member. Can't wait to see what you guy have come up with :)

Comment

I'm down! Any chance you guys want some air support/orbital strike call ins?

Comment

If you really want an organized opposing armor squad then you'll have to hit up Black Widow Company as there just aren't any other outfits that run public squads with the same level of coordination and tactics as TG.

Comment

@ SlyfoxV It really just depends on how many people we get and who is on. That might be a little complicated to try on our first event. I don't think that we will be limiting ourselves to operating in friendly territory and as such Air could be very hard if not done right.

I will defenetly see if any BWC guys are on.

Comment

i really good friends with bwc and other outfits that can field armor. I can put the word out if you want

Comment

I would prefer to get some practice with running this kind of event before I invite others to try and take us down. I'm sure most of the newer people in the outfit would do better fighting against random enemies. But if you are playing TR feel free to work us over.

Comment

Just to confirm, Are you running this on the Normal Public Emerald Server or the Test server?

RL makes scheduling an issue for me, but if I am online at the time, Ill pop in.

Foot note: TG vs BCW Match on the Test Server

A good thread to browser for ideas and some videos of the action.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...VS-BWC-footage

Edit:- Film crew videos are missing anyone have that link?
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zV_yF7lp7Q

Still makes me shiver :)
                    Last edited by vts; 07-08-2015, 08:28 AM.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Confirming that we will be on the public Emerald Server. And sorry to all those who are in different time zones as I know that would be really hard to attend at that time. I will try to see if there is a better time for everyone but for now I have to keep the time that we have as I will be gone the rest of the day.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X