Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaver Training Wednesday 9/16

Greetings fellow TG members,

Join me this coming Wednesday at 9pm EST to practice flying. I hear a lot of people in sq chat (when I start an air squad) say that they cant fly OR are lousy pilots. Well, here is you're chance to learn, practice and hangout with some buddies. Depending on the group we get we can discuss what to cert into, how to reverse maneuver, tips and tricks on how to engage different targets and of course teamwork. The basic strategy will be to move into a territory zone and suffocate enemy air. We will also use fall back points to mark where to re-kit, pull, ammo up or repair. The main goal I would like to accomplish with this is to strengthen our A2A capabilities while providing an easy/simple way to learn how to fly. This will be a judgement free learning environment.

See you in the sky,
    Sly

Re: Reaver Training Wednesday 9/16

I approve this message! Sounds awesome.
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

"If God meant man to fly, he'd have wings."

I'll see if I can catch up with you folks for some pointers.
      MacKahan -- Mac-Kay-an In case you were curious. ;-)

sigpic

Comment

Had a blast doing this last night. I think I set a record for the number of "interesting" spots to get your Reaver stuck. Thanks to Sly for running this and having an infinite amount of patience!

Still waiting for my first A2A kill. Pass Auf Erich Hartmann!
        sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you had fun. I suggest some VR training time just to get those basics down :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X