Request for comments and ideas for in-game Leadership tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Request for comments and ideas for in-game Leadership tools

DBG has requested comments and ideas for in-game leadership tools.

Originally posted by RadarX
    Squad and Platoon Leaders will be able to better manage players under their command. This includes bug fixes to the current leadership tools, as well as new ones. We’re still gathering and discussing community feedback; please tell us what you’d like to see.
    Here is your change to voice your ideas/suggestions/concerns to the game developers over in this thread at DBG forums.

Re: Request for comments and ideas for in-game Leadership tools

Good catch, I posted my wishlist.

Comment

After screwing around with DBG forum retardation registration attempts for about 30 mins, I gave up.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
        After screwing around with DBG forum retardation registration attempts for about 30 mins, I gave up.
        it's the same account that you use in-game

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
          Remember 25 years ago when you could instantly email replies to an RFC just by replying to Listserv (or Usenet)?

Pepperidge Farm remembers . . .
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            it's the same account that you use in-game
            But it's not though. And I had a forum registration already, it doesn't work any more. Email verification through game launcher also doesn't work (endless loop). It's so jacked up it's unreal. And I'm pretty good with computers, tried several different things before finally just giving up.

Originally posted by E-Male View Post
            Remember 25 years ago when you could instantly email replies to an RFC just by replying to Listserv (or Usenet)?

Pepperidge Farm remembers . . .
            Technology is moving backwards in some respects. It all started to go downhill when the iPhone became popular / mainstream. Hordes of tech illiterates flooding the tech space, and most things get dumbed down now to conform to the lowest common denominator.

Back OT, if SS or someone would be so kind as to post this suggestion for me:

Ability to see VOIP names + channel light up while looking at map and/or other screens such as platoon management. This would be invaluable to PLs who spend the majority of the time looking at map.
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I just want fireteams and map drawing.
              http://i.imgur.com/Pn1UxKo.png - Tactical Gamer // Planetside 2

Comment

Posted that, Randy. That's a glaringly obvious shortcoming now that you mention it.

Comment

Thanks man!

OH another just came to me: Ability for the PL to move himself from squad to squad.

Glad to see DBG giving this some attention. SL/PLs are a small percentage of the player population, but are responsible for a large percentage of the fun of the game!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X