FNF "How to have fun with the new Victory Conditions"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] FNF "How to have fun with the new Victory Conditions"

I was just figuring that with the new rules for Continent Locking we could explore the ramifications of the VP system tonight.

If there is a low pop continent we can cap it with some significant, but not impossible, effort. We could focus on Warp Gating opponents or taking certain facilities (might be a bit above our punching class).

Re: FNF "How to have fun with the new Victory Conditions"

Did some PL tonight, it feels like a new game. The pace has slowed down since continents do not lock all the time now. Good for TG overall is the new VP system which works with TG dodging re-deployside

Comment

Re: FNF "How to have fun with the new Victory Conditions"

I joined just as you were wrapping up Jan but from what I see it definitely is less critical to win a single alert which is nice, some objectives seem impossible on Indar though.

One thing I'd like to bring up about my playtime last night; specifically when Ultimate had ours quad at Tarwich attacking up a hill with temporary Lightnings. It was incredibly successful and I really enjoyed the 'keep going and never stop to fire or repair as you will kill our entire push' line he said. That single armored push was beautiful and I was actually as a LA and not Engineer which allowed me to get a delicious revenge kill on a Prowler.

I think that might justify a temporary armored push in mech inf groups. Another tool for the tool box.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X