Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Wednesday: Nerf the Lib 11/11 9pm

Hello Hello,

Come out to do an Air Wednesday 9pm with a little bit of a twist...Libs. Help TG bring the rain Wednesday and have SQ chat full of gunners claiming not to have a shot. I only ask two rules to be in effect:

1. Stick with the same 2-3 guys. Lib is all about working together and communication. Instead of switching to a new lib every time one dies lets try and keep people in those same groups. Build that cohesion.

2. With that in mind try to use prox or jump in a different channel in TS.

3. Have fun!

Remember this is all about learning the basics while working together so all are welcome. I wanna see TR/VS /yell chat saying nerf the lib.

Sly

Re: Air Wednesday: Nerf the Lib 11/11 9pm

-Hey I'll be on on Wednesday hopefully, used to be a somewhat experienced shredder pilot so id like to be able to work on my piloting skills, Would like to occasionally pull a valk, so if I can run support somehow that way, maybey close spawns, and ferrying people to and from air pads and aircraft spawn locals

Comment

Would you recommend that the crew of three keep the same roles (pilot, gunner etc) or rotate?
      Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Sincerely sorry I missed tonight. My parents were out of town for the day and when stopping home to check on my dog I found her ear engorged with blood. Took her to the Vet and everything is fine now. I'll see you on for next Wednesdays air hour.

Sly

Comment

Family comes first!

Comment

Ahh good to hear the whole time Wednesday Night I kept saying in squad Chat
            "I was Promised a Sly Fox!!!" "Where is the Sly Fox?" oh well i'd do exactly the same thing :) Hopefully your dog is feeling better any idea what happened?

Comment

Yep shes all good now. I promise you will get you're SlyFox!

Comment

Ah! Another week to prep a Lib for this (the only vehicle other than a Flash that I have ZERO invested in). What are the recommended cert lines? Are they different for a Shredder Lib compared to a Dalton Lib?
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X