Tips From Your Resident Light Assault On Playing Light Assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Tips From Your Resident Light Assault On Playing Light Assault

-Hey there tg. As many of you may know I play a lot of Light Assault. From Drifter Kings to Back Alley Flankers the class is a lot more versatile and viable than you'd think. So figuring how ive (probably) had the most time playing the class in TG, and how ive noticed a few newer players asking for my advice on the class I figured I'd offer up what I know. We'll start off with the play styles of the class, then offer up suggested loadouts, and then finally some other tips on taking on some of the light assaults classes toughest to overcome weaknesses.

ROLES
    For the light assault there are 3 main roles, all capable of being a value to both squads and lone wolfs
    1.) The Rooftop Disruptor. This role tends to be in my opinion the most effective and reliable means of using the Light assault class. The goal of the rooftop disruptor is closer to that of a rooftop sniper than that of a flanker. With this play style you need to take it very slowly and do you best to use cover to the best of your ability. Also plan out your route in advance note where the front lines of a interior fight is and find the least noticed means of getting past them. Once your in position then you can choose your targets. This playstyle requires the most planning and thought. You must plan your route so enemies don't have an easy time killing you from the rooftops, at the same time you must also be ready to move quickly at a moments notice, if your engaged by another light assault sniper or (shoots at anything under the sun because his playstyle requires little effort) heavy assault then immediately run the other direction. backing up pressing the move backward key actually tends to get you into that rooftop cover slower so running instead will make you more survivable. I ALSO CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, treat every bullet taken as a light assault as a real one. Run the moment your under fire, even if you survive your likely to have a good chunk of your health bar taken witch puts you in a even worse position for the next engagement because the light assault has little access to medics. Also do your best to engage when you have legitimate cover instead of using the baseline of the roof as the means of cover. Finally be aware that shooting from the rooftops outlines you really easily, so be aware of this and try and put some sort of object between you and the sky. Finally if your using this as a means of providing over-watch for your squad stick to the edges of rooftops and drop down immediately when under fire, even if you die this will make it significantly easier for the medics to res you. Finally pick your targets wisely. A shuffling and quickly moving heavy makes for the worst targets, These guys have the greatest ease of 360 shield popping you because there in a high energy situation and higher ttk, not to mention the fact that there is next to no downside for popping there shield. The best targets are those that are stuck behind cover and are stationary. Basically there heads are being pinned behind cover by your allies and you can kill them one by one because there not thinking to look up and there stuck where they are. If they move from cover to avoid your fire your allies will have an easy time killing them. either way its a win win for your team. Also people running in a straight line tend to make for better targets then those that are zigzagging. It shows that they are not aware of enemy pressence and so are more likely to be confused by taking damage for enough of a split second for you to kill them. Notable exceptions once again is Bullheaded heavies. More so for if there running towards you then away from you. Simply put they smugly know they can take the damage from your surprise attack long enough to retaliate and kill you (In Spite of you having the clear advantage, witch means you deserve to win.) One final note as well. killing enemies directly below you will be the easiest, however the angle you must put yourself in to do so leaves you more vulnerable to attack from farther distances. Shooting at people farther from your location leaves you less exposed but at the same time makes you much more noticeable the best targets are the ones that would have to look at a 45 degree angle or greater to look up at you. Also the farther away the enemie is the more farther back you have to retreat back into the roof in order to be safe from there line of fire

(For Now I Must Sleep But Tommorow I shall finish this Post)

Re: Tips From Your Resident Light Assault On Playing Light Assault

Raymond. Raymond! Spacing! :P

Some good advice in there, but seriously, that wall of text is really hard to read.

I'd like to add a general principles thing to this: as a light assault; CUT YOUR CORNERS. Stick close to walls and ledges, jet up past doorways, take corners at a sprint... ANYTHING to break line of sight, and do it constantly. You're fragile, often out of medic range, and usually taking risky or exposed positions, so you can't afford to play statically or stay exposed any longer than you absolutely need to be, especially once fire comes your way.

While breaking line of sight aggressively as a defensive measure works for every class, the light assault has more opportunities AND more ways to overexpose themselves. For instance, any class can turn around the corner of a doorframe, but only the light assault can use the corner at the TOP of the door! Likewise, jumping off a fatal drop is something a light assault can use as a defensive measure, either using the jets to break fall damage or hover under the lip and pop back up somewhere else.

There's a real risk, though, of mistaking yourself for a flying soldier. You really, really aren't; as a light assault, you want to MINIMIZE your time in the air in most circumstances! You're an easy target, you can't effectively shoot, and the further up you are in the air the longer it'll take to reach the ground and become safe/useful again. For example, when jetting up to a roof, you DON'T want to take a parabolic arc onto the roof; you'll be vulnerable from all sides, and anyone on the roof will have several seconds to shoot you while you can't shoot back or hide. Instead, jet up along the side of the building and don't use any more thrust than is absolutely necessary to reach the ledge. Now the building is providing cover for you during the ascent and you've minimized your exposure and element of surprise.

Finally, there's a temptation to always take the high approach, jumping between rooftops. Again, don't do this; this makes you obvious. Instead, stay low until you need the jets; maintain stealth by breaking line of sight, not cresting hills/buildings, and staying where medics can pick you up. Don't put yourself in high profile positions unless you have a reason, and don't swear off the low approach just because you've got a jetpack.

Comment

^^^ Also All very good Points There is a lot to talk about with the light assault. Many little nuances that will help you to survive better. I am under the direct opinion that taking the ground route can be advantageous as well, but you need to know when. Sometimes a rooftop will be locked down due to other infantry up there, suppressive fire, or aircraft. Its still OK to take the ground route as well. The next Playstyle I was going to talk about covered this in greater detail. something to note though is that sticking to the center of the roof can keep you from outlining yourself from the horizon as easily. Anyways more to come this afternoon once I have some free time from the schools. I'll also probably edit the "WALL OF TEXT" for ya too as well as some grammar fixes.

Comment

I want to get better with the Light Assault. :/ Just those darn Heavies always get in the way. Seriously, in my experience the only Heavy you can safely engage are the ones at long range that you can run away from or the ones already taking damage.

Nice tips. You guys should also point out what weapons are good where and what jets are worth it and what aren't good right now (Icarus jets are very situational).

Comment

Originally posted by RaymondScout View Post
          -Hey there tg. As many of you may know I play a lot of Light Assault. From Drifter Kings to Back Alley Flankers the class is a lot more versatile and viable than you'd think. So figuring how ive (probably) had the most time playing the class in TG, and how ive noticed a few newer players asking for my advice on the class I figured I'd offer up what I know. We'll start off with the play styles of the class, then offer up suggested loadouts, and then finally some other tips on taking on some of the light assaults classes toughest to overcome weaknesses.

ROLES
          For the light assault there are 3 main roles, all capable of being a value to both squads and lone wolfs
          1.) The Rooftop Disruptor. This role tends to be in my opinion the most effective and reliable means of using the Light assault class. The goal of the rooftop disruptor is closer to that of a rooftop sniper than that of a flanker. With this play style you need to take it very slowly and do you best to use cover to the best of your ability. Also plan out your route in advance note where the front lines of a interior fight is and find the least noticed means of getting past them. Once your in position then you can choose your targets. This playstyle requires the most planning and thought. You must plan your route so enemies don't have an easy time killing you from the rooftops, at the same time you must also be ready to move quickly at a moments notice, if your engaged by another light assault sniper or (shoots at anything under the sun because his playstyle requires little effort) heavy assault then immediately run the other direction. backing up pressing the move backward key actually tends to get you into that rooftop cover slower so running instead will make you more survivable. I ALSO CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, treat every bullet taken as a light assault as a real one. Run the moment your under fire, even if you survive your likely to have a good chunk of your health bar taken witch puts you in a even worse position for the next engagement because the light assault has little access to medics. Also do your best to engage when you have legitimate cover instead of using the baseline of the roof as the means of cover. Finally be aware that shooting from the rooftops outlines you really easily, so be aware of this and try and put some sort of object between you and the sky. Finally if your using this as a means of providing over-watch for your squad stick to the edges of rooftops and drop down immediately when under fire, even if you die this will make it significantly easier for the medics to res you. Finally pick your targets wisely. A shuffling and quickly moving heavy makes for the worst targets, These guys have the greatest ease of 360 shield popping you because there in a high energy situation and higher ttk, not to mention the fact that there is next to no downside for popping there shield. The best targets are those that are stuck behind cover and are stationary. Basically there heads are being pinned behind cover by your allies and you can kill them one by one because there not thinking to look up and there stuck where they are. If they move from cover to avoid your fire your allies will have an easy time killing them. either way its a win win for your team. Also people running in a straight line tend to make for better targets then those that are zigzagging. It shows that they are not aware of enemy pressence and so are more likely to be confused by taking damage for enough of a split second for you to kill them. Notable exceptions once again is Bullheaded heavies. More so for if there running towards you then away from you. Simply put they smugly know they can take the damage from your surprise attack long enough to retaliate and kill you (In Spite of you having the clear advantage, witch means you deserve to win.) One final note as well. killing enemies directly below you will be the easiest, however the angle you must put yourself in to do so leaves you more vulnerable to attack from farther distances. Shooting at people farther from your location leaves you less exposed but at the same time makes you much more noticeable the best targets are the ones that would have to look at a 45 degree angle or greater to look up at you. Also the farther away the enemie is the more farther back you have to retreat back into the roof in order to be safe from there line of fire

(For Now I Must Sleep But Tommorow I shall finish this Post)
          So I was hoping to edit the Above Post To finish but unfortunate the edit button seems to dissapear on the forums after a few hours witch is frustrating so I guess Ill just do this. In Reference Ytman Yes Heavy Assaults are the #1 Killer of LA's The range dps and there increased TTK pretty much gimps any light assault, and in my opinion is killing a lot of class diversity. I think it would be better if the class had some sort of weakness other than the slight speed nerf and headshots (Witch for the record the shield does actually take), its just that the shield takes more damage from them. My issue with the "Headshots" argument is that heavies can also use headshots so it not an acceptable means of weakness. Though I dont think we'll ever see any sort of nerf of the class in general due to how many people play them, Often its best to avoid them entirely if possible or... Try out the next playstyle.

2.) The Brawler (Or Backdoor Flanker.)

- The roll of the backdoor flanker is to basically to mess with an interior Offense. The idea is to use the jump jets to traverse up to a rooftop then to a balcony or from the ground to the balcony itself, or up to the rooftop of a triple. Once there you almost want to play it like a cover dependent engineer, whilst keeping in mind that you can use your jumpets as a means of escape.

Heres where 0.75 ads movement weapon will come in handy, or one with great hipfire. Suppressors also benefit in these sorts of situations. The enemies in here tend to be focusing there energy on stairwells towards the lower levels as someone who has just gotten behind them you can use this to your advantage. often times taking out 2 to 4 people before they notice, once they do though that's when you want to run the other way and use those jump-jets to escape to either the rooftop where they cant see you or the ground below where you can get yourself into cover and perhaps get some heals and ammo from allies.

This also works great in tangent with a breach, something ive seen utilized online but not yet with TG. Reason being in heat of the moment most arent going to be focused on that pesky flanker weakening the defense from the rear.

Also make sure to take a look at weapon selection in the load outs area of this post because it is highly important with this role.

3.) And Finally, there's the dreaded C-4 Pixie.

-Now before I start this post and describe this, The C-4 Pixie is not an easy job and while you can live through the ordeal it has a much smaller survival rate then you'd imagine. Well at least the whole actually flying over and dropping c-4 on tanks part. Thats why i suggest in TG squads, If you are going on a C-4 Run ask the SL and then ask for cover. You up your odds of living in upwards of the 10s if you have infantry distracting the other infantry and sometimes even the tanks. Also you almost always want a c-4 buddy if you can manage because then you can actually kill a shield sundy or flack Armour sundy Also c-4 pixies are hated by tanks but its not as easy of a task as you'd imagine. Let me explain.

Tanks often come equipped with an anti Armour weapon that with a direct hit can kill you in 1-2 shots, or an anti infantry weapon that can do so quicker due to higher rates of fire, or an anti air weapon that tends to be on the medium range of ttk for infantry. Many sundies come with many of these same weapons that if manned can make a great difference in killing the c-4-er

Also when C-4 if the sundie isn't parked directly next to a rooftop it requires the light assault to fly above witch, Gives the light assault 0 Cover whatsoever, here you can be killed by snipers, lmgs, shotguns pistols assault rifles, and pretty much any infantry that bothers to look up and q spot you. also for all the tankers out there the canister is basically a semi auto flack cannon against light assaults.

So anyways back to how to do this
          Your going to want drifter jumps (Ideally max certed minimum rank 2 or 3) 2x c-4 and weapon choice either suited to close range (if you decide to jump into the fray around your resulting explosion and wreak havoc) or long range if your going to drift back to another high altitude spot and kill infantry from afar. So you start by finding the highest altitude above your intended target a rock face or tower for instance. Then you wait for the enemies to be distracted then You drift over the top and drop C-4 on them and then you trigger it and hopefully fly back to safety, but it usually has complications to it. A few infantry are usually looking around to get revenge on whoever killed there sundy, A nearby tank could see you, and the worst one of all sometimes 1 of your c-4 misses the target entirely.

so its important to get your drops right. if you look horizontally out in front of you the c-4 will travel at a slight arc and then travel straight down, with some shift here and there, thus its possible to lightly "Toss the c-4" at targets if there out in front of you. Looking straight down will have the opposite effect, and so looking straight down tends to be the most accurate.

LOAD-OUTS!!!
          1) The Rooftop Disruptor
          PRIMARY WEAPON CHOICE: Recommended
          :AC-x11 with zero barrel attachments a forward grip (Optional 1x-2x scopes silencer or Compensator)
          :NS-11c with suppressor soft Point ammo and forward grip with your choice of scopes OR (Compensator/Clean Barrel) forward grip hva ammo for your Loudmouth ranger.
          :Razor GD-23 with a clean barrel forward grip and hva NOTE:FEEL FREE TO EXPERIMENT HERE BECAUSE ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE IVE PICKED UP THE RAZOR!
          "A personal Note here is that if you can learn to play without a Compensator do so. It doubles your range on the mini map and makes you a much more obvious target. Stealth will help you survive as a light assault so utilize it to the best of your ability. Also depending on the weapons, some can equip a flash suppressor witch usually has near 0 downsides. Its usually optimal to switch out the clean barrel for a flash suppressor."
          PRIMARY EXPERIMENTAL WEAPON CHOICE
          Slug Semi Auto shotguns Your choice of optics
          Slug Pump Shotguns Your choice of optics
          (Personally i have found the baron the most effective for this playstyle)
          Mercenary S Carbine with GL or forward grip hva ammo your choice in sight, and whatever barrel attachment you feel utilizing
          SECONDARY WEAPON CHOICE (All Utilize the Laser sight)
          All pistols are good here and It really depends on if you want to have the "Oh shoot I need spamability" weapon available to you for that odd cqc engagement. While the commissioner serves as a shorter range version of this I have also found the Blackhand to be a valuable utility on ranged load-outs for the ability to have near scout to sniper rifle accuracy and damage for those situations that in the time it would take to achieve a kill with a ranged carbine you've also given away your position with a stream of tracers and also given your target plenty of time to retreat. Not to mention its invaluable to sniping from the trees on hossin
          GRENADE CHOICE
          :Smoke Grenades or Frags, though I'd Recommend utilizing smokes to give yourself an easier time on the retreat from the rooftops once your engaged. another option is utilizing smoke and HSNV optics to clear those dug in rooftop heavies (These are The worst sort of people) Though a suprise shotgun blast to the face can do it to.
          SUIT SLOT CHOICE
          : Either Advanced shield capacitor (More advanced light assaults) Or Nanoweave armour for more survive ability.
          EXPERIMENTAL SUIT SLOT
          : Grenade Bandoleer Adrenaline Pump(Useless for drifter LA's) or ammunition belt
          JUMP JETS
          : Standards or High end drifters (Max rank drifters will actually allow you to travel higher up then standards or Icaruse's)
          EXPERIMENTAL JUMP JETS
          Icarus Jump Jets... These while they let you ascend faster do so with a gimp to horizontal movement. Not to mention they allow you travel no higher than standards that are max rank. Honestly I'd avoid these as a light assault unless you find yourself needing that speed. A secondary downgrade is that they often push you to high enough to give fall damage over your intended rooftop destination if your not careful.
          2.) The Brawler
          PRIMARY WEAPON CHOICE
          : GD-7F With Laser sight your choice in 1x optic and supressor. (Rumor Has it that it can also perform decently with a clean barrel and forward grip but i have yet to confirm this is valid)
          : Either Of the Faction Specific SMG's with Laser sight 1x optic and suppressor (I want to give my personal stamp of approval to the blitz for being able to kill off multiple enemies for this situation before needing to reload)
          : Baron G-5 With your choice in 1x optic (I prefer the circular ones myself mimics the blast circle of the hipfire) also ads'ing does narrow your blast circle a small bit. And i have found that its just shy of jackhammer range gives you the best options for shotguns to deal with people halfway across the room, (Something smgs have zero issues with doing)
          :The Full auto and semi auto quick reload shotguns with your choice in optic. (Out of the three though I'd go with the high capacity one) the full auto is the easiest but leaves you with your pants down the most often
          :The Pump 1 hit ko shotties with your choice in sight. "These are honestly the hardest to utilize in spite of there 1 hit KO factor. Because you have to be close, people tend to zig and zag alot in close quarters, and you will usually die if the first hit doesnt kill, not to mention the bulloni that is heavy assaults can sometimes eat a solid 1 hit KO with there shield popped and still have time to kill you. People with better frames will be able to utilize these better

SECONDARY WEAPON CHOICE
          Honestly Id go with anything you feel is a good finisher ideally on the ranged side, such as the commissioner or the underboss and even the NC08 rebel is a good option here. Also the Close ranged pistols serve a good function here as well but you lose out on the ability to reliably kill ranged targets on your way to the breaching point

GRENADE CHOICE
          :Flashbangs "NOTE TRAIN YOUR THROWS AND TIMING WITH THESE, I cant count how many times ive flash banged friendlies and myself with these. Also they have a 4 second timer so you'll want to judge accordingly. Also as general rule of thumb its better to use them for smaller groups of enemies in smaller areas, due to the horrendously small AOE on them.
          : Smoke Grenades "make sure to use these for larger buildings and larger groups of enemies as well as having a hsnv scope equipped to see through the smog. These also tend to be better general purpose grenades then either the frags or flashbangs"
          : Standard Frags. "Make sure to utilize these as area of denial tools as apposed to actual devices to kill or injure people with though they become more effective at killing with grenade bandolier by giving the enemie less and less area to run from them
          JUMP JET CHOICE
          -Standards
          -Icarus (NOT NEEDED BUT WILL WORK)
          SUIT SLOT
          -Id go with Grenade Bandoleer here but Nanoweve Armour might help you to live through that surprise that 360 shield heavy nonsense

3.)The C-4 Pixie
          PRIMARY WEAPON CHOICE
          -Your Choice Between close to long range weaponry
          SECONDARY WEAPON CHOICE
          -Same as above ^^^
          GRENADE CHOICE
          -Smokes "Always smoke a sundy before you engage it."
          SUIT SLOT
          -Grenade Bandolier for getting that Smoke cloud extra dense,
          -Or Nanoweve Armour for surviving the incoming fire long enough to detonate your c-4

OTHER THINGS ABOUT PLAYING LIGHT ASSAULT
          -"During the Loadouts section I didnt refer to the Infantry Consumables pouch, This is because its up to you as to how you use it, in tandem with the implants. For instance Medkits are nice for getting quick health and often times give you more up time during fights, however it takes away your c-4 witch is nice to utilize and can rack up some big group kills if you spy a place to utilize it. So If you still want a means of regaining your health, but still want c-4 utilize the healing implant, or even the Biolab benefit. However this does put you with quite a bit of downtime in between witch you may want to use the medkits to remedy. Also medkits are valuable if you dont want to be forced into using a healing implant so you can use something like battle hardened instead.

-The Order for biggest killers of Light assaults goes a little something like this so avoid them accordingly
          1. Heavy Assualts
          2. Other Light assaults
          3. Snipers
          4. Maxes
          4. Tanks and Aircraft (Only if there bored and they have nothing to shoot at)

- A Note on engaging the heavy assault cancer " Shotguns are a light assaults best friend when engaging heavy assaults due to the heavies inability to pop shields fast enough to counter them usually, Thus that's why there may be a balanced incentive to run a shotty over a smg for those close range engagements.

- also when engaging them from any range prioritize ones that seem a little more static and less zig zaggy, This means the players brains behind the characters are at rest and are going to be slower to react to taking damage giving less of a possibility for them to perform the dreaded 360 Shield win.

-as far as engaging snipers, Only do so with the blackhand and know when its OK to do so. Honestly I'd take cover pop out and attempt to hit him with at least one shot before running just to make the sniper pop back into cover before making your escape.

-Also if you want to help your team, prioritize medics and engies They keep everyone else well healed and ammo ed up

- A note for squad leads LIGHT ASSAULTS ARE NOT A USELESS CLASS!!!
          They make breaches more effective by managing to hit the defense along two levels
          They have the opportunity to take out well dug in sundies by way of C-4 Drops better than any other class in the game
          They can serve as an effective distraction.
          They are invaluable at taking down rooftop assets such as Spawn beacons or other harassing light assaults.
          They are Effective Sniper hunters due to there ability to reach areas that snipers will often utilize beacons or aircraft to get to.
          They are also useful for rooftop suppression
          They work best in groups of 2 or 3
          They make for a great squad lead class for there ability to use high up places for beacon placement
          They also make for effective hunters of lone wolves.

HOWEVER ITS THE PLAYER THAT WILL MAKE THE LIGHT ASSAULT BECOME USELESS BY
          Getting Greedy for kills
          Running off, witch is easier with Light Assault
          Sticking towards the center of the rooftops where medics cant reach you
          Stupidly Making c-4 drops
          Not utilizing cover
          Outlining himself
          ETC...

SO IN THAT REGARD
          It is under my personal opinion that the light assault is up there as one of the most difficult and most disciplined classes to utilize effectively and thus so must the player be, The reason light assaults are pushed out of the squad in my opinon is that most are not disciplined and as a result serve to be more of a liability then an asset. However a well trained LA can be effective to a squad in ways no other class can be. Thank You And Good Day
          SINCERELY RAYMONDSCOUT

Comment

Is using a good rank of safe fall implant important to being a useful LA? It would appear that if you're having fun with gravity all the time you should prepare for a few broken knees here and there.

Comment

I'd think you need it less than any other class, because you shouldn't be jumping high enough and expending your fuel recklessly enough to not be able to break you fall, but there might be an argument for not NEEDING to spend jet fuel to absorb a fall. Personally, I'd rather be able to know when I'm spotted, or have health regen.

Comment

Pretty much agree with star striker on this one. If your utilizing your fuel wisely Jump jets can usually ensure you a safe landing. The only time it can be made an argument for is for the icarus due to the fact that you'll often shoot yourself up high enough over the roof on accident to take fall damage, but then again why waist your horizontal movement and your implant slot on something that utilizes consumable energy, Over just using standard jump jets that will get you just as high, and not accidentally cause user damage. Self Heals knowing when Im spotted, or even not having as much shake when Im ADS'ing is ten times more valuable.

At this Time I'd like to open it up to open question's in regards to the light assault Class I know I covered A lot but im still totally open to answering questions. Also Im open to answering questions online if you ever catch me there too.

Comment

Just figured I'd add a note about shotguns now that I have more experience with them, the slug BR style of use is very viable given the right situation, but learning to get close enough with the la is an invaluable skill and I highly recommend all la mains to do there best to learn it. Shotguns are best used as a sort of lone assassination weapon rather than crowd control also carbines seem to be the most sustainable of options for the la but the slug shotty when employed from the right firing angle can be used like a sniper style carbine learning the drop is essential though

Comment

I want to voice my opinions on the LA. It's a great class to use and just because it's mobility is high and it shines in independent actions doesn't mean it's not a team player. It might come down to Leadership style (ie flexible mission oriented orders are preferred by LA's over constrained position orders) but the LA can be a powerful feature of the squad acting as a harasser, a distraction, a quick flanker, a scout or forward element.

Comment

Hi Raymond, I found this guide quite useful, but I have a few questions. Is there any recommended way to practice (in v.r or something) or is it more of a hands on experience? I tend to play LA quite a lot recently, its the class I seem to be having the most fun with, I do get killed a lot(I am an aggressive player and I do agree I need to learn some more trigger discipline). Also, is the A.F-4 Bandit a viable option or should I get the G.D-7-F? I'm looking for a more forgiving, flexible carbine.

Comment

Hey Raymond, I found this guide quite useful, but I have a few questions. Recently I have been getting into LA, and I find it the most enjoyable class to play currently, Despite dying a lot. Is there a way to train in V.R Training or does skill come with hands on experience? Also, for a C-Q-C I was looking at the G.D-7-f and the Bandit, I like my mercenary a lot for its flexibility at most ranges, and I was wondering what of these two close quarter beasts would be good for a player looking for versatility. Finaly should I focus on drifters or regular jump jets first(to fully upgrade) Again I'm looking for versatility in most situations. Thanks for your time -76

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X