Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life

Hey everyone,

I know most of you dont go on the planetside or emerald reddit but a member from 1TR recently lost his battle with cancer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/...ne_of_its_own/

I just want to take this chance and say that I am grateful and glad I was able to meet every single one of you. Its been almost three years playing planetside with TG now and its been one crazy adventure. I'm not going to write out a long wall of saddness but just want to say thank you for everything. This outfit really grew on me and its the reason why i play planetside.

Feel free to leave a comment on the reddit thread if you would like to.

-Ghost

Re: life

Thanks Ghost. We all meet a lot of people, and learn from each what we can. It's been great to "meet" you too and work with you, and same for all of the TG people, present and past. All make good memories.

Life lesson: Don't sweat the small stuff. Spoiler alert: It's almost all small stuff, except life and health.
    Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Just want to say thank you to those that joined me last night. I recorded some footage and edited their speeches over it. The rendering was bad due to how many ppl showed up but there were a lot more then what you see on screen. There was even an organized fly over which didn't render on my screen.

Comment

I have never met the gentleman, but I feel the love he has been passed on to many others.

Thank you ghost for sharing with us, and may his memory live on in all of us in some way.

Rest In Peace xXx.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

I am very happy that I logged onto Planetside 2 when I did. This was a memorable moment, and although I have never met Potato, from the service I definitely wish I would have.

RIP

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X