Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fnf 12/17/15

Dear TG,

FNF tomorrow. So sorry I was not around last week. This week I will be on by about 8:45pm server. Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

Sincerely,

Garthra
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Fnf 12/17/15

hopefully Ill be on this week im not scheduled for anything till this saturday

Comment

Welcome back [MENTION=50907]Garthra[/MENTION].

Friday Night Fights - to work together, as a team with what we have.

At a Warp Gate near you soon...

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Thanks to everyone who turned up tonight and excellent team work all round.

I started out with a small squad, defending back caps with one or two other members as infill sitting on cap point for the next base, who then became the back cap defence, while the rest of the squad leap frogged to the next base.

We utilised cloak sunderers as forward spawn and support areas in a leap frog fashion and always maintained several spawn options within the hex or nearby.

The reason I wanted to keep assaulting these small bases was simply to 'pull' enemy off the bases surrounding the tech plant, this worked each time as out group of 5+ would pull 12-24 off other bases allowing NC to cap bases around the tech plant.

At around 2am GMT we were rolling with 2 squads, at which time I stood down as PL SL Alpha and handed the leads to [MENTION=50907]Garthra[/MENTION] PL Bravo and [MENTION=15040]DaddyOfThree[/MENTION]23 Alpha Lead, and Friday Night Fights started.

I must say I enjoyed leading to night and also enjoyed been a squad member again :)

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Sounds like fun guys, I had a work party to attend so was out that night.
          Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X