An Offer from me to the Community here at Planetside 2 TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Offer from me to the Community here at Planetside 2 TG

-one of the things I tend to notice with our outfit is that We have some of the best game play moments in all of planet side 2. From Gal Dropping onto rooftops, to Intense and desperate plays to Amazing pushes off the biopads, to awesome Armour and even air moments. Sadly though I myself am never able to record and bring these moments to light due to poor pc abilities. What I would like to do, with the commanding officers permission of course is to hopefully gather some of these awesome moments and put them together into one video showcasing some of what we do and some of the awesomeness of it in montage format. That being said I have some pretty Extensive editing experience that can be see via my channel "didirectors" witch can be found on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri...nw5Dha5-oOIvjw) Also a prime example of some of my more favorite editing can be found here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCDqaXxw-oA)

-HOWEVER I NEED HELP!!! In order to make this video I cant record the footage myself due to pc limitations. thats were you guys come in. I need clips from you guys showcasing what we as tg do here, and how we play as well as the moments that make our outfit special. Ill take said clips and create a montage of all the fun stuff we do! What do you say Will you help me out?

Clips can be submitted via drop box, or links from video sharing sites such as youtube and others.

Re: An Offer from me to the Community here at Planetside 2 TG

I'm down. If I'm leading a squad send me a tell and ask.

Comment

Alright sounds awesome to me

Comment

Thanks to Win10 and Xbox App I can record decent videos pretty well. I lose my own voip in the videos but if its just being made to make videos the audio isn't necessary.

Comment

Yeah it isnt really necessary in the scheme of the montage style im going to be going for

w

Comment

"oh look, a gatekeeper killed me"

Comment

this is my editing style, if u need any help with something like this i can assist you.
              "oh look, a gatekeeper killed me"

Comment

I don't have a lot from running with TG, but I do have a few videos from my own personal gameplay.

And a ton of webm's, but they're all mostly low quality.

Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsh...V1JQzzg/videos

If I find a place to host all the webm's I have I'll link those here as well.
                http://i.imgur.com/Pn1UxKo.png - Tactical Gamer // Planetside 2

Comment

Originally posted by bradismyname2 View Post
                  this is my editing style, if u need any help with something like this i can assist you.
                  Like! Thanks for the offer!
                  Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...