Happy new year TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year TG!

I just wanted to thank you all for making this gaming year just amazing,beeing here is an honor and it has helped me to develop my skills as a player and some personal aspects,I hope I stay here many more years and happy new year to you all from Argentina o/

Re: Happy new year TG!

Cheers, mate!

I went to bed last night at like 9PM because I wanted to get up early today take advantage of the long weekend to work on several projects like remodeling, setting up software on a new laptop, etc. So that's how I plan on spending my new year's weekend. I guess I must be getting old. Haha!

Looking forward to getting the new place finished so that I can get my battle station set back up and get back in game with you guys. Until then, hope everyone is having a happy and safe new years!
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Now, let's bring on the ANTs and the construction system so we can really kick things into high gear.

Comment

yep happy new year,

Ants?, hmm lets bring the C4 and find out how many we need to stop the building.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Happy New Years guys! I'm with VTS on this one, I'll bring the Reavers. Cheers!

Comment

I cannot wait for ANTS. Deeper strategy means deeper opportunity for TG. :)
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

my only gripe with ants is im worried that the constructions they generate will range from ultra vulnerable to nearly impenatrable with no real inbetween :/ Other than that Im looking forward to the strategy of base building and i hope it ends up being as fleshed out as promised as for me I GOT A NEW RIG WOOT WOOT I Got dual Monitors along with a brand new msi gtx 760 ti graphics card es prdy looking forward to more ps2 tg'ing in the coming weeks especially with the heavy nerfs 'Huey hueyy MWAHAHAHA"

Comment

MY worry is that their actual vulnerability will be irrelevant as the bases might have their defenses bypassed and their cores gutted with surgical strike attacks. That VP generator isn't impressive if everyone knows where it is and you're one platoon-scale drop from instant defeat. Something I intend to do as soon as there's something worth playing with is figuring out how to prevent suicidal alpha strikes (from big groups or small) from instantly cooking a generator.

Initial thoughts are an inner perimeter of AI turrets and spitfires, with a local infantry/construction/AA squad and a roaming heavy interceptor squad with scouts. Anti infantry auto turrets might be very promising for knocking down a drop if spitfires and infantry can cover the other angles, vigilant local AA can shut down Valkyrie insertions, and heavy interceptors are a workable strategy we can hopefully dust off and employ to shut down mass Galaxy drops.

Comment

Dedicated A2A squad with AAA cover can prevent a lot of this. It would be interesting to have a platoon of us all working around protecting one VP base with different assets. A2A squad for deflecting all air, infantry squad for just shear ground defense, armour squad for pushing off the enemy siege, and all working together... MY MIND CAN"T HAND THIS! Guess I'll have to get back on the Air Wednesdays!

Comment

Bear in mind i dont think it will be as instagibbale as one might think... bear in mind your basically building Bigger Heavily armed versions of spitfires, with the accuracy of spitfires as well thats scary.

Comment

Doesn't matter; if I can drop a platoon of people into the center of a VP base and have them focus fire on the generator, I can drop the shield and get C4 onto it LONG before those turrets can knock them all down one at a time. From what I've seen the VP gens aren't super difficult to take down once you're there, seems like a lone soldier can do it on their own. For the suicide run to not work, you need to be able to take down ALL the aggressors before ONE of them can drop a stick of C4 on the thing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X