Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Training Tuesday 2/16/16

Greetings all,

Tuesday 2/16/16 at 8pm EST I will be running a training squad. This squad will concentrate on three main areas, all infantry based. First is our new breach method. Second will be call outs. Third will be suggestions on how to improve aim and kill mans faster. Please go over this infographic posted below for the callout section. SUIT is small but extremely polished elite squad/outfit that play TR. I think it would be great to implement some of these ideas into our gameplay. So please join me for the first round of Training Tuesdays on 2/16/16 at 8pm. Since this is my first dip in the pond excluding air stuff I'm going to leave it as first come first serve basis.

Edit: to specify please go over last few slides on infographic to learn terms :)

http://imgur.com/a/EPq2Y

GIT GUD BRAH!
    -Sly

Re: Training Tuesday 2/16/16

Tuesdays are a good day for me unless im needed elsewere by real life you can assume ill be there, what we did tonight was amazeingly fun though.

Comment

Will try to make it. Tuesday is a long day of work for me so this might be a good decompression bit.

Comment

Infantry training... YES!!
        sigpic

Comment

I work until 8pm eastern, life allowing, so I will join as soon as I get home, about 45 minutes late. Looking forward to it!
          The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Sounds good to me Tuesday work for me as well see you next week, nice little infograph i might add.

Comment

I really like what the SUIT guys had to say.

One key takeaway I see is having 1 medic rezzing or even a "primary' medic that is dedicated to rez/heals and calling the rez out and not being redundant on the medics, so they can stay gun up and in the fight covering doors.

I generally enjoy being a medic/eng because I am generally a terrible shot and medics/support make a big difference to success. There is also alot of variety of things to do as engineer/medic. And I like the XP. ;) Medics have good guns too.

What guns do you run as a medic?

I have tried the NS-11A

Lately I have been trying the Battle Rifle (Warden) with underbarrel smoke/nades.

Comment

Simply bump just that im hoping alot of people can attend

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Thank you for putting this on Sly! I caught the last half, and am going to try to implement it. Even your crazy low sensitivity. Gulp.
                    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X