Removing Old Recruits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Old Recruits

I am cleaning out all the old Recruits. This is your warning.
    Anyone who has not logged in for four months or more, and is ranked recruit, will be kicked this weekend, due to violation of one month deadline. I will be doing progressively tighter sweeps in the next week or so.
    This is your warning Recruits, get registered.
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Removing Old Recruits

Gathra, is there a reason my posts are being moderated? they dont seem to show up. is there a rank i need to be on the forums?

Comment

Perhaps post this as MOTD in game? There is a certain segment of our outfit that rarely (if ever) visits the forums. This way, hopefully word will spread to some of those people.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Not if they haven't logged into the game in two months :)
        Communications, Cohesion, Confidence.

Comment

Oh yeah. Derp!
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I just caught up on the paperwork. If you were a recruit in the outfit and hadn't filled out your application in the 30 day window, I removed you.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X