Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Training Tuesday 2/23/16

Hello again,

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone for coming out for the first Training Tuesday! For those of you that missed it don't fret, Mrs. Frizzle...I mean Sly has got you. Next Tuesday 2/23/16 at 8pm I'll be hosting another Training Tuesday. The main three objectives we will go over is Breaching, Comms/callouts, and accuracy.

"But Sly I was here on 2/16 and I went over all that!" Fear not TG friend! I am going to make the first two sections a lot more hands on and plan on "field testing" these sections on our Purple and Red friends. As I discussed tonight (2/16/16) the Third part is optional and you are welcome to check out. Also, it never hurts to practice so come out anyways!

If you do decide to take the accuracy section seriously I suggest getting your butt into VR and perfecting those head-shots. If you guys have any questions or simple cannot make Tuesdays let me know and we can set an adjunct day for the non-Tuesday people.

Thanks,
    SlyFrizzle

Re: Training Tuesday 2/23/16

-Im just happy I can finally utilize the breaching techniques! :D :D :D it was tough keeping my mouth shut all this time XD. So far it seems to be working out quite nicely when I took it out into the field. That hossin fight you were on the tail end of proved how it could be utilized. Nonetheless provided real life stuff doesnt get in the way again I hope ill be able to attend.

Comment

Hey, Sly, what about recording these sessions? Can we get a student or you as instructor to volunteer to record it?
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I don't know much about recording but anyone is welcome to record and edit.

Comment

Awesome Slyfox can't wait for training number two.

Comment

I will most likely be there

Comment

Just a reminder, training tonight at 8pm EST. Overhauled, refined and added a few things. See you tonight!

Comment

Hey [MENTION=119988]SlyfoxV[/MENTION]

Did not get much from Tuesday night as the session and the main clips file were corrupted, managed to extract 2 sections from the 2GB recorded but was unable to retrieve Training or Enemy POV shots.

Test breach - [MENTION=101716]RaymondScout[/MENTION]

Test breach - [MENTION=14750]vts[/MENTION]

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Wish I could have been there, I need more practise commanding breaches. My last attempts have been a little unsteady.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X