Training Tuesday 3/1/16 FIELD TEST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Training Tuesday 3/1/16 FIELD TEST

Hello! Hello! Our next Training Ops will take place on Tuesday 3/1/16 at 8pm EST. This time we will be flipping the formula a bit. Our objective will be to take the topics covered in our first two lessons and apply them to the battlefield directly. For this Tuesday Training I would like to ask at least one(or more) of our Squad Leads to take over squad and implement these lessons on to the battlefield. I will stay in squad and participate as a normal member/ observe. Periodically I will pull us back to Warpgate to discuss and analyze. I figured this would give us a good chance to get out of the classroom, play the game, and further familiarize ourselves with the material.

Also before the official training starts I will be hanging out in VR from 730-8pm practicing headshots. Anyone is welcome to come, hangout, discuss, practice or ask for a quick briefing on the Lesson topics we have already went over. For those that came to either or BOTH of our previous Training OPs I would like to say, thank you. For those that haven't had a chance to attend Training Ops but our interested in learning, just send me a tell and we can do a quick tutorial.

See you Next Tuesday,
    Sly

Re: Training Tuesday 3/1/16 FIELD TEST

Ok sounds like a plan see you on Tuesday

Comment

Inevitable bump for you to see <3

Comment

how do we catch up on previous lessons ? Where are the videos ? Any other documents than this one imgur.com/a/EPq2Y ?
        Last edited by Jan; 03-01-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

ill be around after I get back from voting.

Comment

Thanks to those that came out tonight! We found had some good fights and made great stands.

Comment

Arg! If only I got home soon enough to participate... I want iiiiiiin.

...not that my network is cooperating enough for me right now to have a go at it. :/

Comment

Hit me up in game and we can go over the call-outs and breach. If not I'm sure I can set-up another day and time besides Tuesday at 8pm to get those that cant make it due to time constraint.

Comment

thanks for the training any more coming up?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X