Ps2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps2

Hey, tried to play this game a little but wasn't able to find a squad that talked or communicated, was wondering how I could meet up you guys. Been a while since I was around TGland, but seems like the perfect community for this game.

DaBrit

By Any Means
    [/url]

Re: Ps2

we play most nights at 20:30 EST when most of us are there

Comment

Expanding on what Jan said, a few early birds and people in the EU start to get on in the afternoon usually EST, with the greatest number usually on during prime time EST, with a fair amount (including some night owls, as well as people on the West Coast) forming the late night crew which is on until about midnight EST and sometimes later.

The best way to link up would probably be to get into TeamSpeak and proceed to the Planetside 2 channel. You can almost always find someone in there who can help you get into a squad and/or get you an outfit invite. Unfortunately nowadays, many people choose to run closed/private/invite only squads, which are not visible to anyone unless you are in the outfit, and depending on how they are set up, some times not even then. So it puts someone like yourself in a bit of a catch-22 insofar as finding a squad and/or getting an outfit invite.

At any rate, welcome aboard! And I hope to squad up with you soon!
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Feel free to send myself a friend request, my ingame name is "TheFatz".

Comment

Sounds good, looking forwards to finding you guys in game!

I used to play a lot of 2142 in the day and was a member of the 9th IHS. Dunno if there's still any old 2142 players here, but if there are they may remember me :)

My username in the game is SurgeonUFO I believe

DaBrit

By Any Means
          [/url]

Comment

Yeah, I think you'll find a few 2142 players here. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X